New Buck 110 LT

Well, its not a drop point, but thats pretty darn cool too!!
The screw in the pivot lets me drop any blade (including Selector blades) that I have into this handle or either of the other two Bucklites in the picture. I have several drop point Selector blades, some plain edge, some full serrated. The old Selector blades came in 10 variations. I have them all.1AD99D10-288E-410B-B527-F65DD2E0A0FA.jpeg

View attachment 836287 I just got mine in the mail and am extremely impressed.

Full disclosure, I’m not sure how I made it this far into collecting knives, but this is my first 110.

There is slight up and down blade play when opened but I can live with it. It’s also a little hard to unlock but I’m sure it will break in nice.

Mine is well centered and the blade is beautiful. The handles are very lite and seem solid with a nice grip. The blade locks open with authority with a nice loud snap. The sheath that it comes with is surprisingly nice and functional as well.

I handed the knife to my wife (who has seen countless Spydercos, Emersons, ZTs, Benchmades, etc) and she was impressed as well.

For $27.50 total shipped made in the US this is absolutely a must have. This will make a fantastic user.

Great job, Buck.

Last edited:
Just arrived today. Light, light, light!! Amazing texture on the handle. Rock solid, centered, sharp, takes a firm push to unlock, opens with a snap, and ready for action. Took eight days to arrive, but that was a fluke with the USPS.

It's so light I can't imagine using the sheath, but I'm going to put a little bit of paracord and a suspension hook on it so it stays vertical in the pocket.

Now I fully expect some friend or relative to admire this thing, which means I will be giving it away at some point. At this price it's no hardship. Maybe by then there will be colored handles available.

Zieg

2KzVehy.jpg

I really like this knife, but I keep seeing reports of blade play. I know it’s par for the course with a lot of Buck lock-backs, but it makes me hesitant.

mine has a very tiny amount up and down. none side to side. ive found many bucks to have a very tiny amount of play. some come rock solid some a tiny bit of play. never gotten one yet with what id call a lot pf play. what keeps me from worrying about that is.....many of mine are users and all bucks have a solid lifetime warranty. if it increases and becomes a problem i send it in and it comes back fixed or replaced. so no problem other than mailing it and waiting.

I like
Mine so
Much I ordered a second one

Blade play not enough to talk about. And the bump not big deal. But I did remove it with my worksharp and talk bout 25 seconds if that. No heating up.

I really like this knife, but I keep seeing reports of blade play. I know it’s par for the course with a lot of Buck lock-backs, but it makes me hesitant.
Blade play on mine is less than my original 110s. If you want a 110 and don't already have one, try it out.

Zieg

This guy actually called buck about the hump on the blade. He got pretty much the same answer as was posted here earlier.

^
That’s one of reviewers I saw that mentioned the play. His had both up and down and side to side play. I will likely still get one though.

I feel like there’s an almost imperceptible bit of up and down on my 110lt that I would not have ever even noticed if it wasn’t being brought up here.

Otherwise this thing is damn near perfect. Like he says in the video above, (paraphrasing) there are limitations of design and material here that otherwise could be corrected... but at a much higher price point. At $25, USA made and a full warranty, this thing is outstanding.

I just pre-ordered one. Will they like the old Bucklite 110/112s from the late 1980s?

It really is... first handmade sheath I've ever really found to be an absolutely perfect fit and compliment to a specific blade. Character County is the maker.
Also, the Buck 110LT enjoys cutting smoked hot Hungarian sausage.
F0Ot3D2.jpg
I like the looks of that sheath. How much of the knife sticks out? Is there enough to grab easily so you can pull it out?

I like the looks of that sheath. How much of the knife sticks out? Is there enough to grab easily so you can pull it out?
110 w brass pic for ease of determining fit.
It holds really well, and I really like the drop from the belt loop. Doesn't interfere with anything.
110LT almost "snaps" into place in it too.
4h3qIf2.jpg

Back