New ferro rod strikers

Scott,
Make mine the new style. I've had several compliments on the shirt so far.
Thanks,
William

update, I am working on these a little at a time. I just have alot of other work ahead of these. Shouldn't be much longer. Thanks
Scott

I've got half of the strikers HTed ready to finish. I'm going to try and finish the rest by the end of the week.
Scott

Alright Scott!!!! Quit posting and get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding

That sounds great; is there going to be a flat shipping rate on these[?] I could send payment now and it could ship at your convenience.

~Corbin

halfserrated, Andy, got you down. Which style did you want?

I will start shipping these next week. Payment can be made with a check or M.O. made out to
Scott Gossman
PO Box 41
Whiteford, Md. 21160
or paypal scogos at peoplepc.com
Total for unsharpened is $20.00, sharpened is $25.00. $6.00 for shipping. If you are getting two, $6.00 will cover the shipping for both. They will ship USPS priority.
When sending payment please include your shipping address, which striker or strikers you are getting and please don't change the style you originally requested. I have made these to order as requested in my post #28 page 2 of this thread. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks
Scott

Last edited:
Hey Scott,

I requested an original style sharpened striker by email a while back. Am I still in the pecking order somewhere? Thanks.

Jeff

Hey Scott,

I requested an original style sharpened striker by email a while back. Am I still in the pecking order somewhere? Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff, yes, sorry I do recall you asking for one. I'll put you on the list.
Scott

Hey Scott,

I just sent paypal for the following.

1 sharpened $31.00
1 unsharpened both new style $26.00
Shipping $6.00

Total $63.00:thumbup:

Unfortunately I didn't list any of this info with my payment:eek:

Hey Scott,

I just sent paypal for the following.

1 sharpened $31.00
1 unsharpened both new style $26.00
Shipping $6.00

Total $63.00:thumbup:

Unfortunately I didn't list any of this info with my payment:eek:

Tony, I think i confused you with the cost. I edited my post. The total shipping is $6.00. So your cost is $51.00. I will PP you the difference. Sorry for the confusion
Scott

Back