New GSO 2.7 Thread

I don't remember my order number and I'm too tired to look it up but I called Ellie on 11/7 and she said my 2.7 from the July "pre-sale" would be ready in two weeks.

That's encouraging. I'm just a few orders before you so perhaps we'll both get lucky very soon.

#10096 myself Sept 19th order date, so looking forward to a shipping notice and 'the kniiiifffffee'

I guess we get to keep waiting for our preorders. Looks like only 2nds are going out.

My pre-orders have not shipped. This is one of the seconds from Sept. 19.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I guess we get to keep waiting for our preorders. Looks like only 2nds are going out.

The instagram video from yesterday showed 30 knives, but it only showed the logo-side, not the flag-side where the "2nd" marking is, but I wouldn't assume that only 2nds are shipping from mere 3 respondents.

Remember, only a very small minority of S!K's customers frequent bladeforums or are members here, judging by the order volumes vs traffic here. It'd be cool to know just how many of each model S!K has shipped out since the Starter campaign and new models, but few companies publish their production levels like that. It's probably in the thousands, and I'd hazard that we hear about maybe 100 or so of those knives here on BF. They keep working at 'em until all are shipped out...

I saw the Instagram post, and it looked like a lot of 2.7's were getting sent out. Just got excited thinking that maybe it was my time after over a year of waiting.

I saw the Instagram post, and it looked like a lot of 2.7's were getting sent out. Just got excited thinking that maybe it was my time after over a year of waiting.

I hear (read) you! I saw SO MANY of the 4.7s ship before my turn finally came (Starter). You keep thinking, "They gotta be getting close, right? Any day now..." :) My 4.7 did finally come. And it's beautiful. ;) Here's luck that this is your week!

Order numbers and order dates only tell part of the story.
There are a lot of options on these knives and until all those things come together your knife doesn't ship.
That said I did just get a shipping notice on my 2.7. :thumbup:

I just checked on the Survive site. My GSO 2.7 2nd ordered 9/19 is marked shipped ( order #10105) :D

Back