New spin on the bushcraft = Bushmaster

I really hope you make the middle one available at some point. I'm tempted by the Bushcraft, but I don't like 'no guard'. The middle one would be perfect!!!

Dan, you need to take a break from making designing knives, my wallet can't keep up. I to like the top one, I haven't had a chance to hold my bushcraft so I will not express what kind of grind i would prefer.

Maybe even make it a passaround?!?

I think that would be great. I have trouble keeping my index finger out of harms way on the Bushcraft so a passaround would assure me that this handle is large enough to keep my finger off the blade. I think I'd prefer the middle design to the first one though.

Would you be able to offer an "option" of a more pronounced guard?

bigger than it is as drawn?

remember, the top one is 3/16" thick...quite a bit of guard there. :thumbup:

I hope international gets involved in a passaround! We always miss out...:(

I love the big one. I would definitely be in for a couple of those.

Cripes! I second what others have said here!!! You make some darn fine tools and my wallet is shrinking as I look at it! I like the second one....big scandi grind fan here

Just make them already.....I am kicking myself for not getting in on the first run !

Both are very nice, I might be tempted to try one of each.

When do you have time to sleep ??

Dan

Any chance in having Wilma Davis come up with a sheath design for the Bushmaster....

Boggs

"HOLD FAST"

hit the nail on the head, WA Martin! :thumbup:

Those in the passaround are going to have to commit to posting "in the hand" pics.

!!!

Dan

Ok Dan, you've gone and done it. I'm crying now.... know why?? Because you keep coming up with these knives that I'd kill for but unfortunately my pocketbook won't support my desires. I'm still waiting to go to work and would love to say that I'll order one of these when I'm back to work but bills always come first (bills and the bushcraft I already ordered and still want BADLY). Hopefully work will sort itself out soon and I can make up on that bushcraft order so I can quit only dreaming about it. In the meantime, I'm going to have to quit coming here I guess :*(

Jack

folding bushcraft - I like it!

I do think we could consider a Wilma Davis sheath for this one for sure. :thumbup:

Back