New spin on the bushcraft = Bushmaster

Well, I'm in. Not for the passaround but for the actual sale. I can skip the foreplay. I'll need two. Hell, you already have my ATM card and my pin number.

I'll take the middle one in A2 with the same setup as the Bushcrafter I have on order.

Personally I find the second the most interesting. The first honestly may be nice to add to your catalog but lends nothing really to my stable. :D

The addition of a slight guard is very much welcome. Especially for a larger knife.

Another thumbs-up for the 2nd knife.

How about an option for flat grind on the 2nd knife?

I had another thought - with a slightly larger guard, the 5" model would make a pretty good military field knife (another similarity to the Bark River Bravo). The overall package is slim, making it light and easy to pack. The blade shape is great for utility, but it's still pokey enough to make a good last-ditch weapon.

I believe I will order one of the Larger Items
- Another vote for the first one !

#1 for me. I'm curious about the handle size. With the guard, I'm thinking a slightly shorter handle than what is shown. I could be wrong. Would love to geta grip on it in a pass-around.

Dan

Any updated news on this one......

Boggs

"HOLD FAST"

Hoping to cut out a prototype this week...

so much to do...so little time. :D

Dan

Ok...here's what I'm looking at right now. Let's hear some feedback.

Top one is "taller" - both blade and handle.

Better? or not?

bushmaster01.gif

Nice... Top blade being wider seems more like an all purpose bushy. lower blade being narrower seems more like a bird and trout type knife. I like the top one!

I like the top one but with a slimmer handle. What is this "Bushmaster" of which you type?

Back