New ZT0550 Thread !!!

I went into a state of suspended animation,when I tried to post & saw the thread had been closed!
Was gonna post:

Patience,knifevultures,patience!

~Gnarly

I guess I don't understand. Why start a new thread? Are we talking about the same subject?

Well, I guess I care. I have been following the original thread since the beginning, and now it feels like it has been taken over by MidnightSuperMod for what reason??? Just sayin'.

One wil be on MY shelf. That's what's key!!

They should be on the shelves ...

:thumbup: :thumbup:

When any thread gets too large it becomes a hog of server resources. It's just good IT practice to reduce the amount of hunting done on the drives and reduce billable bandwidth usage.

Esav was there a technical issue with the size of the thread?...

I guess I don't understand. Why start a new thread?

When any thread gets too large it becomes a hog of server resources. It's just good IT practice to reduce the amount of hunting done on the drives and reduce billable bandwidth usage.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I understand what you are saying. But if this were really the reason to close down a well loved thread, then 1) He should sight that as the reason, and 2) Half the "Stickies" and photo intensive threads should be CLOSED also.

Ok, I understand what you are saying. But if this were really the reason to close down a well loved thread, then 1) He should sight that as the reason, and 2) Half the "Stickies" and photo intensive threads should be CLOSED also.

The thread was also getting a little spammy and silly the last page. Posting nothing but Xs. That is a sign of boredom.

Last edited:
Some of you fellas should really relax. Esav closed the thread and said that right here is where it continues. You can still read the original thread and you can respond, even with quotes from the first thread if you know how to do it and it will be like just like the first thread is still open, so can we quit worryin' about a SUPERMOD's reasons for doing something and just put our big boy pants on and get back to talking about the knife now?? The first guy that has one in hand.......besides Dave;) had better be posting pics ASAP, myself included!:D:D

Yes, there has been boredom (XXXXXXX.......) and silliness and craziness in the original thread. But how does starting a new thread about the same topic change that?

Yes, there has been boredom (XXXXXXX.......) and silliness and craziness in the original thread. But how does starting a new thread about the same topic change that?

Maybe we're supposed to take a hint and stop the craziness and boredom? :p

so now the post with all the knifes info is gone?

it was exactly post 2300 that the guy put alot of work into...just disregarded and not even brought over to this post? it was a good source to those that start asking questions about the new knife.

Don't mind me, I'm just posting over here to subscribe, so I'll know when to check my e-mail as everyone else freaks out.

Back