New ZT0550 Thread !!!

So when the limited edition's done, when will the production of the regular 0550 will begin?

Thomas
were produced models of the remaining 551?

The remaining 0551 are in process now, and will all be out over the next 3 weeks. We'll then turn our attention to the regular production 0550's, and I'd suspect they would be hitting the factory floor in July...on the streets in August.

The remaining 0551 are in process now, and will all be out over the next 3 weeks. We'll then turn our attention to the regular production 0550's, and I'd suspect they would be hitting the factory floor in July...on the streets in August.

thanks Thomas
Good job

Did these make it through production? Just curious as I have one still on pre-order with a dealer.

My card just dinged for the one I had on pre-order with Knife Center. Looks like it will be here soon. :)

So just got the notice that I am set to receive a 0551 from a pre-order. Sweet! I hope it truly is this knife! Been waiting for so long it seems like I'm starting to believe it's never going to arrive Itching to get my hands on it.

My card just dinged for the one I had on pre-order with Knife Center. Looks like it will be here soon. :)
Same here, should arrive next week. Finally get my hands on this thing after a year of hype. I was getting sick of knifecenters weekly "we are still waiting for your backordered items yadayadayada..." emails. I am sure it will have been worth the wait.

So I received mine in the mail today and I noticed one thing. As far as my knowledge goes, I could of sworn these 0551's were limited to 1000 pieces. Mine however is serial # 1001. Anyone know if they are continuing production?

So I received mine in the mail today and I noticed one thing. As far as my knowledge goes, I could of sworn these 0551's were limited to 1000 pieces. Mine however is serial # 1001. Anyone know if they are continuing production?

Nice. Mine is #1002. They had some that didn't pass QC, so some some #'s were skipped. There were 1088 total I believe?

Last edited:
Back