Official 2nd Run of the Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum Neck Knife - Sign Up

That's great news, Dan:thumbup: Any chance that an S90V with blue G-10 is in that batch??:D

I didn't get to the kydex today...maybe tonight after the kids go to bed...planning on getting back out in the shop anyway...have some glue-up to do.

Dan

Kydex sheaths are done...wahoo!

gcgcgc - got yours done - will ship to new address as per email

sharpguytoo - got your drop loop kydex sheath done - looks great!

Flastman007 - done and ready to ship

Mar. R Paradies - also done, ships tomorrow

nidhoggr - got both knives boxed up ready to ship

:thumbup:

With any luck I'll hit the post office before Noon tomorrow.

I plan on starting these next:

bigocean BCM Kydex
motionman2 BCM Kydex
geargeek NCM Kydex
motionman2 NCM Kydex

Dan

jonnymac44 - shoot me an email. I need help figuring out payments.

I plan on finishing the rest this week!!

Dan

jonnymac44 - shoot me an email. I need help figuring out payments.

I plan on finishing the rest this week!!

Dan

email inbound, Dan.
I send it through the BF system, so check whichever one you have linked to that. I wasn't sure which email you're using right now.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, this knife is much stouter than what I expected!

In my pocket right now. Everything's great, and as you would expect from a Dan Koster made knife...

I have no experience with S90V steel, but it came sharp!

Kydex is spot on. One of the things that is rarely mentioned (in my view) with Dan's knives is that it's some of the best kydex I've seen.

Won't be my last Koster knife. Great job, Dan!

Thanks, gcgcgc. :thumbup:

I finished the rest of the 3V blades today. Got the sheaths done too. Will start shipping on Monday/Tuesday.

Dan

All WSS knives are now finished. I just need to finish up the kydex sheaths (tomorrow) and they'll start shipping next week!

Dan

All WSS knives are now finished. I just need to finish up the kydex sheaths (tomorrow) and they'll start shipping next week!

Dan

Very cool!
Thanks for doing this run Dan. It's been a blast watching these things come together and getting the updates. Can't wait for my S90V next week:thumbup:

This knife has turned out to be very enjoyable and quick to make. Materials costs are lower (grand total)....grinding/sanding time is less....sheaths are easier. I can probably get 10 of these done in the time it takes to do 1 or 2 Monster Nessies or Survivors...:eek: :eek: :eek:

3rd Run in CPM 3V is now under way:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792121

Dan

Last edited:
Hi Dan, Just wondering when my two are getting shipped. I looks like according to the worksheet that they're done but not yet mailed yet?

Back