Official 2nd Run of the Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum Neck Knife - Sign Up

Also - I do still have 2 available (up for grabs) for anyone that wants one and missed out on the sign-up.

:thumbup:

Dan

jonnymac44 - I'm going to hold your first one until the 2nd one is done. And yes, I did set it up for both small and large telok holes.

ursusrubrum - your 2 are done and are set up for small teklok holes.

amflud and hillst1 - I did drop loops sheaths for yours.

The following are shipping tomorrow or Monday:

amflud
JTC3495
brizbane
hillst1
Porcupinemtns66
ursusrubrum
BlackKnight86

Will post more updates as I get 'em done!

Dan

Dan, no rush, no worries - just let me know if you did NOT get my paypal payment. First name is "Geoff".

Take care, and enjoy the weekend!

OK Dan, no problem. I was looking forward to the first one, but I ship a lot of knives myself and know it's a much better deal to ship together when possible.:thumbup: I'll be on the lookout.

Thanks for the sheath setup!

Thanks,
Jonny

jonnymac44 - I'm going to hold your first one until the 2nd one is done. And yes, I did set it up for both small and large telok holes.

ursusrubrum - your 2 are done and are set up for small teklok holes.

amflud and hillst1 - I did drop loops sheaths for yours.

The following are shipping tomorrow or Monday:

amflud
JTC3495
brizbane
hillst1
Porcupinemtns66
ursusrubrum
BlackKnight86

Will post more updates as I get 'em done!

Dan

Dan,

I see that the S90V ones won't be ready until next week, which is fine. If it's not too late, could you set up my drop loop sheath to accommodate both large and small tekloks? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

John

I shipped a bunch this morning. :thumbup:

Jonny - email sent.

facablade - none leftover at this time. If anybody gives up their spot, I'll let you know.

Thanks, guys!

Dan

I'll keep you guys posted on the progress on the others.

If you haven't sent final payment in yet, would be a good time to arrange it.

Thanks!

Dan

i'll take one of the cpm3v if one is still available.
can you make a paypal request.

cool, payment sent. thanks.

Last edited:
is it too late to ask for small tek lok setup?
if kydex is already made, then no big deal.
thanks.

Hey Dan,
My PMO should be there by now, but if not it must be close.
Rodney a.k.a. Sharpguytoo

Got mine as well, the silver twill looks AWESOME! Great work, Dan!

Can't wait for my nessmuk!

Mine arrived also. Fit and finish is perfect as usual with your blades!:thumbup:

Got my S90V one today. The knife is perfect fit and finish wise. A little stropping on a leather belt brought the edge up to extremely sharp.

My only little gripe is the fold over kydex sheath. The front of the sheath is a little high, which makes pulling the knife out of it a little difficult as there is not much handle to grasp. Not impossible, just a bit inconvenient.

Can't wait to use it.

John

Glad you guys' knives came in safe-n-sound. :thumbup:

Over time, kydex loosens a bit...should get easier to draw/sheath. Retention is very important in a knife that might see neck-carry.

JimSocks - I made the note.

Going to be finishing up more of these today!

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,
I think my first one arrived in one piece:thumbup: We're out of town right now, but my buddy who is watching the dog and grabbing the mail said a USPS box showed up and according to tracking I'm pretty sure that's it. I told him it better be untouched when I return!!:D

Back