Official Monster Nessie List

Dan,

Have you started grinding on the 3v monster nessies yet? Any idea when you will get around to finishing those?

Dan,

Thanks for the update. Wasn't trying to sound grumpy...hope it didn't come across that way. I know EVERY ONE wants to get an update. Thanks for your time! I know It'll be worth the wait.

Ron

I haven't started the 3V Monster Nessies yet. I can't give an anticipated completion date.

farseeker - I can't find a shipping address for you. Email me.

Thanks!

Dan

Sheaths are IN - wahoo...!!!!

Pics coming soon...gonna be HOT.

:thumbup:

Dan

And here they are.....Glad to have some sheaths finally for the Monster Nessie and they are very nice.

These should ship today/tomorrow if I have s/h info. :thumbup:

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-01.jpg

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-02.jpg

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-03.jpg

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-04.jpg

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-05.jpg

Whatcha think?

Dan

And now these will be ground out and headed out for heat-treat:

Donald B
Tony Benanti
Dennis F
Matt (ovid)
chainring
arijer
Corum C

Thanks, guys!

:thumbup:

Dan

The sheaths look good. Do they come in black?

Also, keep us posted on any updates on the 3V monsters...

JGON

And here they are.....Glad to have some sheaths finally for the Monster Nessie and they are very nice.

These should ship today/tomorrow if I have s/h info. :thumbup:

MonsterNessieSheaths101015-01.jpg

Whatcha think?

Dan

I like them all,but this one I like the most.What type is this called?

This is the one I want with mine.

Please keep us updated on the 3V MN's

Thanks

That is the quickdraw style.

Hey Dan,

Does that quickdraw come in black?

For my Monster in 3V with the Green Canvas Micarta I can't remember which sheath I had lined up, but I will take a quickdraw if I can...

Thanks,

JGON

Yes - I can get any sheath in Black. Adds $30.

jgon - I have you down for the Horizontal style, black leather. I can change it to quickdraw, no problem.

Thanks!

Dan

Hello Dan,

I was wondering if I could get an estimated completion date, or a progress update, or anything really on my Monster. I have the 3V with Green Canvas Micarta and quickdraw sheath. I completed my payments almost 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything at all yet...

Thanks,

JGON

Dan,

Would it be possible to transfer some of my deposit towards a knife that you are currently producing and keeping the balance on the Monster Nessie list. I ordered over a year ago and would like a knife. I want a Nessie but it seems as though they are on the back burner. I would like to transfer the money toward a M.U.C.K. or something else in 3V and then when you get to working on the Monster Nessies I will PIF when you have it completed. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Jason

Hello Dan,

I was wondering if I could get an estimated completion date, or a progress update, or anything really on my Monster. I have the 3V with Green Canvas Micarta and quickdraw sheath. I completed my payments almost 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything at all yet...

Thanks,

JGON

I'll second this request.I paid last January for a 3V MN.

How about a progress report?

Thanks,

Last edited:
I am cutting a bunch of stuff this week and next - including 3V Monster Nessies. I should be able to give you an update by the end of next week.

Transfering desposits is defintely OK with me, jtvinny.

Dan

Just got them about an hour ago. Will ship asap.

Dan

Back