Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

The following are boxed up and ready to go:

(remember, I am doing the Option 1 blanks first...if you have multiples including Option 2 or 3 blanks...then I've got yours set aside until I have those ready to go as well).

:thumbup:

Ryan H
Jim K
Carlos B
Charles L
Mike S
David V
Thomas M
Doug C
Mark S
Stephen R
Paul V

I've got more boxed up...just trying to find addresses...:foot:

Dan

Awesome!!! I'm Carlos B and I'm ready. Not too long of a wait either.
Thanks for doing this Dan, It'll be fun!

(remember, I am doing the Option 1 blanks first...if you have multiples including Option 2 or 3 blanks...then I've got yours set aside until I have those ready to go as well).

:eek: :( :(

Well................................................ OK . :D:D:D

The following are boxed up and ready to go:

Ryan H
Jim K
Carlos B
Charles L
Mike S
David V
Thomas M
Doug C
Mark S
Stephen R
Paul V

I've got more boxed up...just trying to find addresses...:foot:

Dan

Thanks Dan.

Payment history (4 payments total)

June 4, 2008 Paypal.com
June 17, 2008 Paypal.com
August 12, 2008 Paypal.com
August 27, 2008 Paypal.com

3 bushcrafters Option 1's
3 Nessy's Option 1's
Overpaid on shipping so we decided on
1 Original bushcrafter kydex sheath for the knife with the thicker green scales from the first production run
1 G clip for the sheath.

Thanks again!

dczippo
Doug C.

E-mail includes my shipping info.

Last edited:
Darn it- I was hoping that I would get a birthday present (Oct. 26) but I am willing to wait for the Nessies. Hmmm..... now what do I do for knives till these get in.

cutting out and drilling the micarta slabs for the Option 3 Kit Knives right now....:thumbup:

Dan

And.....

....they're done!

Pics:

BushKitDone1010-02.jpg

NessKitDone1010-01.jpg

For those of you that specified which handle material you wanted, you definitely get it. :thumbup:

For the rest, I just picked it out for you. :D

I don't have enough time to box everything up....so I'll pick up on Monday where I left off today.

If you have a preference for which handle you want (Black, Natural, Green) - let me know (check the first post to see if it's already noted first).

Next up, Option 2 Kits!

Hi Dan,
If possible, I'll take the green micarta for my nessmuk option 3 kit knife.
If not, that's cool.
Thanks.
d_filgate Dave F

Hi Dan,
I put it on my paypal payment comments, and I believe somewhere earlier in this thread, but i would like my bushcraft option 3 to have the natural micarta scales.

Darn it- I was hoping that I would get a birthday present (Oct. 26) but I am willing to wait for the Nessies. Hmmm..... now what do I do for knives till these get in.

mine's oct 14. come on Dan, don't let me down.

Guys....I can't read minds...and things get done when they get done....please email me your addresses...I've searched high-n-low...I take down names...and then search later to find addresses...I have nothing in my emails...?!?

I know you have knives...and I have them boxed up ready to go....trying my best to find the addresses...believe me...I WANT you to have them...:D

I've got most of the Option 1 and Option 3 kits boxed up and in the mail now....there are just a few exceptions where I can't correlate the BladeForums Name with a Real Name.

Here are a few more I can't seem to find info on:

LordOnlyKnows (Jason F)
Rebelder (Rick N)

Help me out here guys...:p

Dan

Last edited:
Guys....I can't read minds...and things get done when they get done....please email me your addresses...I've searched high-n-low...I take down names...and then search later to find addresses...I have nothing in my emails...?!?

I know you have knives...and I have them boxed up ready to go....trying my best to find the addresses...believe me...I WANT you to have them...:D

I've got most of the Option 1 and Option 3 kits boxed up and in the mail now....there are just a few exceptions where I can't correlate the BladeForums Name with a Real Name.

Here are a few more I can't seem to find info on:

LordOnlyKnows (Jason F)
Rebelder (Rick N)

Help me out here guys...:p

Dan

I thought I put my info in the paypal transfer but sent you a PM with my info. I am patient for them and understand that good things take time- sorry if my attempt at humor made it seem like I was trying to hurry you.
Just to clarify it was one each of the blade blanks- no handle material.

Thanks!
Kris

Dan,

I got mine today. These are going to be great little users. Thanks again. This paired with the survivor and I am set. can't wait. No pressure Dan... no pressure...

Paul

Back