Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

Hi Dan,

Did you send my blades yet? I have fully paid for 2 Blades:
Bushcraft -option #1
Nessmuk -option #1

CWL (CharlesL)

Yes, I did....and they just came back to me. Can you email me an updated address?

Dan

Hi Dan,
Just wondering if you've got a ballpark shipping date for the Nessmuk option #3 kits.

Thanks.
DaveF

yes - to the po box
and yes, it has the "other knife" in it as well. :D

Dan

Dan......
"The Eagle has landed".......... these look GREAT !!!! :thumbup:

AND........... the "other knife" ...... beautiful .... sweet !!!! :thumbup:

You remembered Dan..... the "other knife" ....... ;) ........ your "organizational skills" are catching up with your EXCELLENT knives.... :D :D

I am impressed with all .............. :thumbup:
---------------------------------------

PS / I am joking with you about the "organizational skills" of course......... I can only imagine what you are "up against" .... trying to keep all this straight and get some "shop time" too........ :confused: :eek:

Keep up the good work ................ :thumbup:

My kit showed up in the mail this morning.:)
VERY VERY nice work.:thumbup::thumbup:
My only regret is not getting one of the Bushcraft kits as well.:eek:
Now, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the Bushmaster that is coming....
(note to self: must be patient :eek:)
Thank you Mr. Koster. :D

Yes, I did....and they just came back to me. Can you email me an updated address?

Sorry Dan, address changed, probably forgot to update you.

Email sent.

Dan,
I recieved the Kit blades in the mail today. Thanks, They look great.

Kevin

Dan, regarding bushcraft option #1.

(sorry to complicate matters, I've recently changed my username)

I've sent several emails and made mention in this thread a few times, but never got any response.

I'd like to know the status of my order, what my remaining balance owed is and when I can send that payment.

I'm #29 on the list, Ankar S.

Please contact me!

Thanks

Dan, I'm #26 on the Bushcraft option 1 list, Rick G.
I have still not received the blade, I emailed you of this on Sat. and no response.

I'm in the same boat as WhiskeyJack and rayban. My guess is Dan's got a backlog of emails longer than Chile. He's probably got three or four from each of us waiting to be read. If he ships my Bushcraft Kit before he reads the email, I don't mind.

I'm dead in the water until I get more corby bolts. I could send the Option 2 kits, I guess...but I don't want to over complicate things right now. The bolts should be here by Friday - so I will be able to give you an update then.

Thanks for your patience!

Sorry about not replying to emails...I have 140+ unread emails in my inbox...and it's hard to answer those when I'm not in the shop...but when I get into the shop...I either work or answer emails...:foot:.....so I'm in a catch-22.

If I have an answer...I reply. If I don't, I don't. I hate repeating myself "not done yet"...."not done yet"...."not done yet".....so, my preference is to wait until I get everything done, then attack the emails like an angry hog. :D

Dan

If I have an answer...I reply. If I don't, I don't. I hate repeating myself "not done yet"...."not done yet"...."not done yet".....so, my preference is to wait until I get everything done, then attack the emails like an angry hog. :D

Dan

That's a problem for those who no longer want to wait and request a refund. I don't mind waiting for you to finish the bushcraft kit since I know my option 1 is finished. If it arrives at my door before you respond to my email, that's fine.

I am, however, dropping out of the busmaster wait.

I will gladly refund any deposits or payments at anytime and, generally speaking, do reply to those email requests.

I'll update the Kit list when I'm in the shop tomorrow - Fridays are usually better days for playing catch-up for me.

I apologize if anyone feels neglected or ignored...I am doing my best.

Dan

I'll take magnums order if he doesnt want it. ;)

No rush Dan, I was just growing a tad concern without hearing anything back, now that I know whats going on I totally understand your position.

Take your time bro.

I'm dead in the water until I get more corby bolts. I could send the Option 2 kits, I guess...but I don't want to over complicate things right now. The bolts should be here by Friday - so I will be able to give you an update then.

Thanks for your patience!

Sorry about not replying to emails...I have 140+ unread emails in my inbox...and it's hard to answer those when I'm not in the shop...but when I get into the shop...I either work or answer emails...:foot:.....so I'm in a catch-22.

Dan

I will gladly refund any deposits or payments at anytime and, generally speaking, do reply to those email requests.

I'll update the Kit list when I'm in the shop tomorrow - Fridays are usually better days for playing catch-up for me.

I apologize if anyone feels neglected or ignored...I am doing my best.

Dan

Dan.....
It may not be my place to say this.......... BUT, I am gonna say it anyway.......... :D

I personally have come to the conclusion that you are indeed... "doing your best"....... I am convinced of it..... :thumbup:

After really honestly reflecting & thinking over all the things you have going.........
.........you are doing a "damn good job" keeping all this straight....... :thumbup: :D

That said....... all I might humbly add is this.

Keep these simple "bottom line" updates coming as regular as you can. It greatly reduces the "neglected / ignored" 'feelings' you spoke of......... :thumbup: :D

Stuff just sometimes take longer than it takes..... for whatever reason.
No matter what it is or who is doing it.

So, no apology needed on this end.........
.........just keep doing your "best"......... and, be happy.............. :D
------
PS/.... that being said..... whether you reply or not ....... there is very impt. info for you on the OT at the end of order #07403 & also a copy sent in an email yesterday............... :D

Thank's,

You guys aren't going to be disappointed. These blades are great stuff, and an excellent bargain.

Hey Dan,

Here's a gentle 'nudge' to see if you've sent my #1 Bushcraft & #1 Nessmuk blades to my new address yet.
Thanks!

CWL CharlesL

Have you sent out my Option #1 blades (one of each run). I've had a couple of other orders come in from the states that I ordered later than the kits.
Kris

Back