Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

I've sent a few emails Dan, but havent heard back from you, can you check your messages or contact me so I can send the rest of my payment?

P.s. if you could have it shipped out within the next couple of days that would be very helpful to me, I'm going to the US and can have it sent to a parcel service I use. Would save me a bundle in shipping and taxes.

Thanks Dan

My kits arrived yesterday while I was in Pittsburgh. Sent you a PM Dan. The kit knives look great. Thank you again for this project.

Dan,

Want to make sure you have my info for the Bushcraft Option #2 kit. I believe I am PIF, but let me know if not.

~Nut

Got my package fro the PO yesterday. The blades look great - can't wait to get working on them. Thanks for the idea and the excellent product!

I'll update the info tomorrow and get as many of the remaining kits out that I can.

I did, unfortunately, send out a few kits that I couldn't find full payment for...if that's yours...I'll leave it up to you to make payment asap.

Thanks!

Dan

I'll update the info tomorrow and get as many of the remaining kits out that I can.
Thanks!
Dan

Excellent on the update.... will be looking for it tomorrow.... :thumbup: .... cause I need to know if mine were sent and are lost in the Postal System.

Mine are options #1 & #3 on both kits.

Chuck P / "teacher"

Dan --

I receivd the nessmuk kit today. Looks great. I already have it glued up, and will work on the handles this weekend.

Any idea on where to get a sheath??

-- David

Dan,
I need to know if mine have shipped.
IF they have not, I am not going to raise hell..... I just need to know for logistic reasons that are unique to me... that is all. :thumbup: :)
BUT, I do need the update you mentioned.
Thank's,
chuck

Last edited:
Dan, got my nessmuk kit today! It looks great and I can't wait to put handles on it....anyways, I believe I'm one of the ones that hasn't paid in full yet and I want to do so ASAP but to be honest I don't remember how much I paid you earlier and how much I owe you now. If you could send me a PM or email ASAP on how much I owe you I will paypal you right away. Thanks!!

Dan,

Got my kit today!!! Looks amazing. I cant wait to finish the handles off and have a sheath made. Already got it hair whittling sharp and I think scandi grinds are my new favourite.

Thanks again,
One happy customer

...I've searched high-n-low...I take down names...and then search later to find addresses...I have nothing in my emails...?!?

Help me out here guys...:p

Dan

you've got email, Dan. check your spam folder if you don't see my username in the subject of any emails.

I took deposits for $30...:thumbup:

Glad to hear you guys got your kits...

teacher - I do believe I sent yours already...along with another knife...should have it by now...let me know if you don't get it by tomorrow.

Will be starting on the Option 2 kits today...:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, did you get my reply to the email you sent me about my refund?? Or have you sent the blade to me? I just want to get this cleared up.

-Steve

teacher - I just double checked...and found your box...:grumpy:....it is now in the mail. Sorry for the delay!

It was right under my nose!

swelton - refund enroute

:
teacher - ...along with another knife...
Dan

teacher - I just double checked...and found your box...:grumpy:....it is now in the mail. Sorry for the delay!

It was right under my nose!

No problem Dan, thank's for the update.
Did the box have the "other knife", you mentioned above; in it also ????

You DID send it to the Orange Beach, Alabama PO BOX ???
Right ...... ? :thumbup: ;)

PS / Just found your email of today Dan...... it has been answered now. Yes, the address you mentioned is it ....:thumbup:

Last edited:
yes - to the po box
and yes, it has the "other knife" in it as well. :D

Dan

Dan

thanks for the Koster Kit Bushcraft knife it arrived today...now you knifenuts post some pic's of your finished or work in progress kit knives.

Jim

"Hold Fast"

Back