Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

These sound awesome! I love pumpkin ales and robert the bruce sounds awesome!

If you ever want some sent your way just give me the word brother. Three Floyds stuff would likely be hard to get over that way because it is a brewery right here in Indiana.

I would like to see it moved as well, but I think that would be up to Stick since it is a thread he started.

I would like to see it moved as well, but I think that would be up to Stick since it is a thread he started.

When my pen gets here I'll know where you live Mario...I know jiu-jitsu, Aikido, tae kwon do, judo, karate, and 29 other dangerous words. I'll cut you bro. :p

When my pen gets here I'll know where you live Mario...I know jiu-jitsu, Aikido, tae kwon do, judo, karate, and 29 other dangerous words. I'll cut you bro. :p

We should definitely keep this thread going in community. This news sucks!

This is what I got my mom for her birthday. It's not until October 15th, but I thought I'd get it while I got my dad's present as well. It's a Spyderco Honeybee. Sorry about the lighting. :eek:

If the thread doesn't get moved, I'm going to make a new one, and the first post will be all the posts in here quoted.

If the thread doesn't get moved, I'm going to make a new one, and the first post will be all the posts in here quoted.
That is going to be one hell of a first post. I wonder if there's a limit? I know you can only post 3 videos. When I took the Order of KAI to the zoo, I posted a ton of pictures.

I missed so much.... Bye, KAI. Don't leave us :(

Well anyway, I got my Pelican Case today... I love it...

Back