• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter R. Knives/Alphahunter the "Rapture" All Ti & s90v Pre order thread

(Pictures as promised)

"The Rapture"....Let the ogling begin.....

IMAG0348.jpg IMAG0349.jpg IMAG0350.jpg IMAG0351.jpg IMAG0352 (886x1280).jpg

Last edited:
^^
Love the new pic. How are you liking it? :D

PS List updated.

I L O V E LOVE love it !!! I have gotten..."that's a big one" comments from several people. All of my knife friends at church ogled and drooled over it. "Hey...wanna see the Rapture?" went over well. Its a seriously big beefy knife that lends itself to any task I've asked of it. I can't wait to see how it deanimates a box of doughnuts...or a gaylord box @ work. I've been meaning to send Peter a PM about how pleased I am with the knife. I glass bead blasted the knife and replaced the SS torx screws with black oxide ones for a contrasting look. The only thing left is to get a black oxide torx screw for the pivot and go over the etching as it lightened up from the blasting cabinet.

Ya im pretty excited, iv been searching for something nice all day and a rapture pops up!i didn't hesitate lol really excited to get this.

Back