• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter R. Knives/Alphahunter the "Rapture" All Ti & s90v Pre order thread

Brother, that's slick! I like that finish on the blade. Good job !

That's Peter's stonewashing job...I wish I could take credit for it:) I just (ceramic grade glass) bead blasted the scales and back spacer and added the black oxide super torx screws.

The pic looked like you did something to the blade. Must have been the lighting. It almost looked like a iced finish.

Probably the overhead lighting...I really need to take better pics for posting. The flash from the camera and the overhead light in the dining room contribute to that look.

Capid1 took some pics of his Rapture he bought from us with his ZT 200 and the new Benchmade
28ed7c2b.jpg

b7ac19ce.jpg

b1af7d84.jpg

8912cbb8.jpg

Thanks, Dan!!!!

OMG! I own two of those BM Adamas! Seeing the Rapture next to one is just making me drool!! Where are we on the list?!??! I cant freakin wait!!

Aw man, wish I could justify that price in one go but girlfriend reminded me of my obligation for this coming summer of letting my dad's ashes go on top of a western mountain. So I'll have to put my money onto that trip first.

Damn you, Alpha and Peter for making a good looking beefy knife.

Chad, here is another pic I took comparing the lockbar of the Rapture to a Les George VECP on the left and a ZT 551 on the right

DSC_0686.jpg

^^
We are working on a all Ti version of the Alphahunter 2.0 its gonna be Hot!
We will post the progress. It's a ways off!
691a709e.jpg

4f6f6d24.jpg

7bead8db.jpg

39a4648c.jpg

I laughed when you put it next to a Sebenza. We like em' BIG!
Looking forward to more videos. Did you do a thread?

Last edited:
^^

thanks,
i have not done a thread where would i post it if i did?
I really want to snag a sub zero as they come out!

I added pics of the Alphahunter 2.0 we will be making changes to the all Ti frame.
Just a little teaser for you guys. ;)

I added pics of the Alphahunter 2.0 we will be making changes to the all Ti frame.
Just a little teaser for you guys. ;)
Gorgeous! I'm sorry I missed out on the Rapture but I will be watching for the new Ti AlphaHunter 2.0

Are you guys going to plan on making nice beefy folders in the sub $200 range?

And will you guys be making knives that doesn't look like Terminator's spleen (Rapture) but have more grace and curves a little bit more than the Alphahunter 2.0, somewhere around the ZT body curve type?

Back