• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Peter R. Knives/Alphahunter the "Rapture" All Ti & s90v Pre order thread

^^
It cost more than that to make them :( that's the world of hand made customs. S90v is a rare exotic super steel and we use a lot of it. Also, titanium isn't cheap and we use a lot of that too. Plus, these are hand made which takes a lot of time. Time is money.

We sold these at a fair price for what's being offered. That's why all 20 sold in 48 hrs and we have a list of backups. That tells me we are doing something right :)

Now, if ZT would do a collaboration with us and mass produce one of our designs then they would be in the lower price range. Also, It still wouldn't be the handmade customs you see here.

Alpha

Last edited:
Oh I do understand it from that point of view. Problem is, my wallet doesn't understand nor does it want to understand that view point from it's own point of view. Sadly, I have to follow my wallet's final say. :p

I added pics of the Alphahunter 2.0 we will be making changes to the all Ti frame.
Just a little teaser for you guys. ;)

I'd say put me down for one of these but I'm gunning for my all time grail which is a Dwaine Carrillo tunnel rat..if everything goes right I may not be buying anything for a while..

I'll still make it to Blade..even if I have to hitch hike..

Here is a look at my awesomeness! LOL!
IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Hey Smoke is that an SnG or SMF? If thats an SMF then damn this is one big boy!! I can't wait to get mine!

IMAG0376.jpg IMAG0380.jpg IMAG0381.jpg IMAG0382.jpg IMAG0383.jpg

So I had some free time at work and decided to mod my Rapture a little bit...whatdya think?

IMAG0377 (753x1280).jpg IMAG0378 (765x1280).jpg IMAG0379 (765x1280).jpg
More pics...I trimmed the backspacer down and I smoothed the inside of the backspacer to remove the tooling/laser cutting lines. I squared up all the edges and block sanded the slab sides of the back spacer. I polished the washers and sized them to fit the frame a little better. This knife needed none of the work I did...I'm just a little ocd and wanted to "make it mine".

Back