Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

A few shots of my recent Blade Show acquisitions:

DSC01258_zpszvavk1on.jpg~original

DSC01376_zpsidmxjugm.jpg~original

DSC01374_zpsxosurun0.jpg~original

DSC01366_zps7ctadnx9.jpg~original

Also managed to snag an EDC in 4V (too shy for photos) and came within a gnat's eye lash of picking up a Shiv. (that story has already been told) Above all it was a pleasure to meet Nathan & Jo for the first time......genuine down to earth folks......good people & masters of their craft !

Last edited:
not a CPK, but I'm going to invoke executive privilege since I started the thread. Dan's part of the family anyway :)

yesterday, a good crew of us went and finished laying in a trail that our good friend, Lars, had been working on for the past couple of years. I flagged a reroute he was looking for, but never got around to, last week. Yesterday we got it mostly built since we had an excavator and 17 guys

Lars, as I mentioned in another thread, recently died unexpectedly so the day was really a celebration of his life and an act of creation that left everyone with a great feeling that life just keeps moving forward

Lars was one of my closest friends, and he loved the North Sword that Dan Keffeler made for me, so I took a few moments to carve this into a cedar stump, (with a chainsaw, not the sword!). He earned this nickname due to his out-of-this-world moto riding skills

Back