Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Got a chance to finish my BC trim out fixture last night and got a few trimmed out, ground and ready for HT today.

small pocket knife for scale

1.jpg~original

2.jpg~original

3.jpg~original

12" blade, 17.75" total length, 1/4" 3V. I think you guys are going to be impressed with the balance and feel of this big guy.

I haven't had a chance to cut anything with it yet (obviously) but the geometry numbers are pretty good with a grind height and blade width giving relitivly aggressive primary grind angles and a pretty reasonable edge thickness means it's going to be a good cutter.

:eek: Dayum Nathan! That's a Badass Motherfucker! I thought I had enough heavy choppers with my Busse knives, but it will be hard to resist one of these beauties.:)

Got a chance to finish my BC trim out fixture last night and got a few trimmed out, ground and ready for HT today.

1.jpg~original

2.jpg~original

3.jpg~original

12" blade, 17.75" total length, 1/4" 3V. I think you guys are going to be impressed with the balance and feel of this big guy.

I haven't had a chance to cut anything with it yet (obviously) but the geometry numbers are pretty good with a grind height and blade width giving relitivly aggressive primary grind angles and a pretty reasonable edge thickness means it's going to be a good cutter.
View attachment 726226

1.jpg~original

2.jpg~original

3.jpg~original

One other thing that I forgot to comment on apart from the holy sh*t exaltation! I had heard that your folder EDC choice for many years has been a Mnandi, so I suppose that photo confirms what I had heard through the grapevine :)

I really like Bob's surfboard look-alike hanging on the wall but I have a suspicion that having probably been made out of platinum and mosaic, it may sink soon as it hits H2O!

He sure did Tommy. Word on the street is Bob paddles out to sea on his mosaic surf board, showing some flesh as to invite a few sharks for a tasty snack, but he comes prepared with multiple Shiv's, jumping 6 meters in the air and launching all his Shiv's at subsonic speeds, peircing the water and slaying all the nasty sharks in one swift attack. Jo taught him that move along with many others but the rest are forbidden and will never see the light of day.....

Back