Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Bob, how much thicker is the Heavy vs LC?

After MUCH editing of mistakes on my part, the text description of the two images below should finally be correct:

Tom, the second pic compares the LC with three other CPKs, the Shiv, early "rainbow" NASK proto (in a destroyed condition, lol) and the FK.

The first pic compares the width of the HC vs LC.

As I recall, Nathan raved on and on about how he just had to get a similar broom for the shop:D

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
Bob I don't see an LC and HC in that pic. FK and a Chopper for sure but not 2 choppers unless my eyes are going.

Edit: I didn't see that first pic earlier. My bad Bob.

Last edited:
Ya, since he was good enough to post them, I did not want to say anything! SHIV Happens!:thumbsup:My guess would be .220-.225 Thick (only a guess) similar to the upcoming BC-Thanks again Bob:D

It's hard to tell on my little iPhone screen but from top to bottom looks like

HC
Shiv
NASK
FK

That's what I was thinking. Looking from a phone as well. Wasn't being sarcastic either, I weld for a living so if I don't see something clear I blame it on work.

HEAVY on top, Light on bottom, in each pic. Now, just need the BC and the MC............and,,,,,,,,,,,

large.jpg

large.jpg

I like the drop point on the heavy and behemoth chopper, hopefully the medium chopper will have the same! Those choppers are nice, it's cool that there will be several different sizes, weights and thickness to choose from.:thumbsup:

Not a knife pic, but notched out these cedar posts using a silky saw and FK. Was at my dad's cabin over the week. Other random cutting tasks aside, used the FK for breaking down two chickens one night for dinner, dicing onions and taters for American fries, and also finally used the pommel to open a can of stain. Unfortunately, ended up running out of stain. :D

0rRvUdT.jpg

AorbIsw.jpg

The knife was a pleasure to use during all of it. :thumbsup:

Not a knife pic, but notched out these cedar posts using a silky saw and FK. Was at my dad's cabin over the week. Other random cutting tasks aside, used the FK for breaking down two chickens one night for dinner, dicing onions and taters for American fries, and also finally used the pommel to open a can of stain. Unfortunately, ended up running out of stain. :D

0rRvUdT.jpg

AorbIsw.jpg

The knife was a pleasure to use during all of it. :thumbsup:

That cabin has one hell of a porch on it.
It must be horrible going there.

That cabin has one hell of a porch on it.
It must be horrible going there.

I barely made it I tell ya. Gives a whole new meaning to 'roughing it'.

There is an outhouse though. Good idea to bring a pair of tubes socks for the seat in winter. Helps keep your buns warm. :thumbsup:

Justin,

In the image of four. the top is an LC. Note the designer mark, which the HC didn't have. The image was taken at the same time as the other one.

large.jpg

Thanks Bob. In the shot of the spines I was referring to it's super hard to tell as the whole pic is only about 1.5" wide!

Thanks Bob. In the shot of the spines I was referring to it's super hard to tell as the whole pic is only about 1.5" wide!

Hey Justin, I am the one who mucked the whole comparison theme up from the start by selecting the wrong image, then added to it with inaccurate information. I could not have done a worse job posting an answer, lol. Sorry to all for confusing beyond belief.

Back