Picture thread

all i have is a dremmel

would it cost too much to be made

I doubt it. Question. Can you guy carry this on in a thread all your own instead of derailing my picture thread please? Thanks
STR

I love it!!!

STRclip.jpg

Thanks for the pic. First blue P2 I've seen. Nice! We need to make note of that color voltage as I think that blends pretty good. I love the Para 2. Carry mine a lot! Anyway nice to see a tip down pic. Don't get many of those if you noticed.

Here's a CRKT clip that Steve mounted on a McCusta Damascus pocket knife for me. Very fine, exacting, work that Steve did perfectly.

McCusta1.jpg

Looks like the same blue from the blue Para 2 clip made it onto my clip, and it is perfect! Here it is on a Chokwe:
IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

Thanks Steve!

Thank you, Steve!

sany0274.jpg

sany0261t.jpg

sany0268v.jpg

sany0271.jpg

The clip does stick up farther from the knife handle more than usual. Maybe I could try bending it to fit closer?

Thank you, Steve!

sany0274.jpg

sany0261t.jpg

sany0268v.jpg

sany0271.jpg

The clip does stick up farther from the knife handle more than usual. Maybe I could try bending it to fit closer?

No no. Thats just an aid to prevent snag ups I have been trying. Its one of three done that way. If you notice it only tweaks up just above the screws to give a bit more clearance. On the other models using the same clip IE Impala and Military that have been around for years the screws have varied and some of them stand up pretty tall. If yours sits flatter it may be an unnecessary step. I put a slight tweak third bend it in just to lift that slightly higher. If it bugs you though just let me know. I'll fix up one without and you can have that one. It won't interfere with anything but it should help the clip over thicker pockets and especially rig jeans with the leather wrapped pockets.

Got these in emails within the last 24 hours. Thought I'd post them. Thanks guys.

STR

Attachments

• three color clip 1.jpg
    three color clip 1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 72
  • three color clip.jpg
    three color clip.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 83
  • Para 2 STR clip.jpg
    Para 2 STR clip.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Para 2 STR clip2.jpg
    Para 2 STR clip2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 70
  • Para 2 STR clip3.jpg
    Para 2 STR clip3.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 62
7348986020_20cfaced7f_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG] did this knife come blacked out or did you do it?

Last edited:
7348986020_20cfaced7f_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG] did this knife come blacked out or did you do it?

I have no idea. I never saw the knife. The owner sent me a copy of the clip cut out and traced on a soda pop can metal. I used that to create what he wanted copying what he made out of the can only doing mine in titanium. It is a Tim Gaylean custom knife not the Kershaw model. Just in case you didn't know. Not sure who did the black coating though.

STR

I have no idea. I never saw the knife. The owner sent me a copy of the clip cut out and traced on a soda pop can metal. I used that to create what he wanted copying what he made out of the can only doing mine in titanium. It is a Tim Gaylean custom knife not the Kershaw model. Just in case you didn't know. Not sure who did the black coating though.

STR
Thanks STR . I did not know it was a Tim Gaylean custom . I will stop trying to find it searching kershaw now:D

Just got these from Steve today. You nailed it brother. Just what I wanted.

Looks great. Quick tip. If you use torx 2-56 size button head screws snagged from a Kershaw or some other folder with similar length screws or store bought from one of the venders the heads will lay down flatter and not catch the pocket near as bad as the stock screws in there now. Just FYI.

Otherwise they look good together. Thanks

STR

Back