Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

Mustacheben

Platinum Member
I know a lot of us post our arrivals in the inbound thread if we want to continue doing that please disregard this post.

Got this in yesterday from the Bay. I wasn’t looking for it but the price pulled me in. Well got it in hand and the condition is pretty rough for “excellent” so I decided it will make a great user!

IMG_2675.jpeg

I know a lot of us post our arrivals in the inbound thread if we want to continue doing that please disregard this post.

Got this in yesterday from the Bay. I wasn’t looking for it but the price pulled me in. Well got it in hand and the condition is pretty rough for “excellent” so I decided it will make a great user!

View attachment 2424579

As Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe is policing the inbound thread this might be a good idea ;)

Allow me to pull the curtain back a little. I dont know if you can see it but the prev owner ground a second bevel on top of the original one. Pretty insane haha also the scratches in the first pic or swirls rather were not captured in pictures.
View attachment 2424704View attachment 2424706

Aiaiai, and uneven from side to side to. I'd take it to some DMT benchstones and and even those out.

But yeah, as u said, perfect user. 👍

Aiaiai, and uneven from side to side to. I'd take it to some DMT benchstones and and even those out.

But yeah, as u said, perfect user. 👍
Yep I didn’t intend for it to be but now I’m not going to baby it. I’ll carry it for a bit and then send it back home for a spa day. I am ok at sharpening but don’t want to make it worse than it is haha

Reactions: 353
Yep I didn’t intend for it to be but now I’m not going to baby it. I’ll carry it for a bit and then send it back home for a spa day. I am ok at sharpening but don’t want to make it worse than it is haha

Yeah spa is a great idea, didnt even think of that. They'll fix that edge right up 4 u. Please post pics after the trip! 🍿🍿

The Mnandi is just pure elegance. Seems like a sin for yours to have been mistreated that way. I often take mine out, thumb it a few times, then just ogle its beauty for awhile. I’ll be curious to hear how it manages regular (ab)use - the closest mine gets to that is having its bog oak inlays fondled before being slipped ever so lovingly back into its sheath.

A couple of uncommon Sebenzas: P & Crosshatch

Sebenzas_13DEC2023_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PC126661_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB306635_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB306638_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB296626_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

It looks like it was kept in a climate controlled vault at the Louvre.
It’s pretty crazy! It sure could have been sent in for a spa service but the edge appears to be factory fresh. It doesent t look like it’s been used just fondled.

Back