Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

If you could only have one CRK, then I would not recommend getting a tanto. However, if you have the luxury of a collection (which clearly you have) then it's good to keep one. They can do a little something the others can't.

That 21 is a smoke show, by the way.
+1 for tanto if u use it you won’t regret buying it
I know there will be a ton of practical use cases for them they just have never been my preference. I had zero intention of keeping this one but after I cleaned it up and got it nice and dialed in I’m kind of digging the small tanto so we will see if it sticks around.

Well, I guess I can’t take trades for CRKs I just intend to sell because I won’t want to sell them haha! I don’t even like tantos, what am I doing!? 🤣🤣

On and this 21 is insane… G Greg02 i have a slot in my case cleared next to it for that large. When it gets restless I’ll have a warm bed ready for it! Haha
View attachment 2442943

I’m hoping to have the Large in Friday. Just in time to have the weekend to enjoy it!

I haven’t been around much lately…life is life sometimes.

But the Magnacut Ferry stopped by my mailbox today.

That's a great knife. I was really looking for a backpacker when I got mine (ok, I still am).
But the Inyoni has really proven itself this past deer season where it saw a Lot of use and the edge held up admirably.

I just got my first Sebenza. A small 31 with a carbon fiber front and a Magnacut blade. I've used Spyderco for many years, and they're great knives; my most-used is even M390 and I never thought it was lacking in anything. But this Sebenza is just on another level. Fit, finish, feel are all as good as I've ever imagined possible. It's lightweight. Solidly-built. Razor sharp. And cool-looking. I don't know that I'll ever need another knife. It's that good.

My new Sebenza 31.

gSTRY8w.jpg

The carbon fiber front plate is all real carbon fiber. Not a wrap. Not cosmetic. It's light and strong.

WqlW59J.jpg

I just got my first Sebenza. A small 31 with a carbon fiber front and a Magnacut blade. I've used Spyderco for many years, and they're great knives; my most-used is even M390 and I never thought it was lacking in anything. But this Sebenza is just on another level. Fit, finish, feel are all as good as I've ever imagined possible. It's lightweight. Solidly-built. Razor sharp. And cool-looking. I don't know that I'll ever need another knife. It's that good.

My new Sebenza 31.

gSTRY8w.jpg

The carbon fiber front plate is all real carbon fiber. Not a wrap. Not cosmetic. It's light and strong.

WqlW59J.jpg
Welcome aboard! This isn't going to end like you think it is.

Last edited:
Back