Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

A couple of uncommon Sebenzas: P & Crosshatch

Sebenzas_13DEC2023_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PC126661_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB306635_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB306638_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

PB296626_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg
On point photography!

No, and that doesnt even matter, point I was making was that u wanted only inbound pictures in u're thread.

So starting a new thread with pictures of incommed CRK's was a good idea. Please tell me what was hard to understand here..

Did I say that something was hard to understand? 😂

Well, I guess I can’t take trades for CRKs I just intend to sell because I won’t want to sell them haha! I don’t even like tantos, what am I doing!? 🤣🤣

On and this 21 is insane… G Greg02 i have a slot in my case cleared next to it for that large. When it gets restless I’ll have a warm bed ready for it! Haha
IMG_2790.jpeg

Well, I guess I can’t take trades for CRKs I just intend to sell because I won’t want to sell them haha! I don’t even like tantos, what am I doing!? 🤣🤣

On and this 21 is insane… G Greg02 i have a slot in my case cleared next to it for that large. When it gets restless I’ll have a warm bed ready for it! Haha
View attachment 2442943
If you could only have one CRK, then I would not recommend getting a tanto. However, if you have the luxury of a collection (which clearly you have) then it's good to keep one. They can do a little something the others can't.

That 21 is a smoke show, by the way.

Back