Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

For the first time ever, I ordered direct from CRK. And after 22 months, I have this in hand. I specifically requested the shooting star, and am honored that she obliged. I had lost a son, and the stone I chose reminds me of my second son's birthday, so this is a knife in honor of my two boys. I love it and will never, ever sell it.

Attachments

• 20240215_201857.jpg
    20240215_201857.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240215_201852.jpg
    20240215_201852.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240215_201724.jpg
    20240215_201724.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240215_201718.jpg
    20240215_201718.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 15
For the first time ever, I ordered direct from CRK. And after 22 months, I have this in hand. I specifically requested the shooting star, and am honored that she obliged. I had lost a son, and the stone I chose reminds me of my second son's birthday, so this is a knife in honor of my two boys. I love it and will never, ever sell it.
Congrats on the wonder knife and my condolences.

Congrats. That is awesome!

Sorry to hear about your son. :(

I

Is that a new one or did ya get it glass blasted?

I call seconds!
It’s a different one that was already blasted. I wasn't looking for one but someone reached out and offed it so I thought it would be a great chance to see what I thought with pretty much no risk of losing any money. Turns out its amazing! The combo of the WC machining and the Glass Blast is PERFECT!

I've had several WC's in a Sebenza and Inkosi form. Everyone has a great detent and super smooth action, i swear they spend some extra time on those in the shop to get them just right, or maybe I've just been lucky,

I've had several WC's in a Sebenza and Inkosi form. Everyone has a great detent and super smooth action, i swear they spend some extra time on those in the shop to get them just right, or maybe I've just been lucky,
Ive always thought that, they just seemed broken in when they arrived.

Maybe 're-arrival' fits this one better, but I'll post it anyway. This one has built up a story in the time I've had it, even though I've carried it maybe a half dozen times. Shortly after I got it in 2021, we got my husband's cancer diagnosis, and I started selling off knives. He hid this and another one among his RC plane supplies, knowing I wouldn't go digging through them. I assumed I'd sold this, but couldn't remember to who. A couple months back I was going through those parts to donate them, found the CRK box with both knives. I realized right then I'll never sell this knife, it feels like a gift now. But I did have to send it back to CRK, as it had minor lockup issues with both blades. Their fine service department remedied that and got it safely back into my hands. ❤️

1708971705077.png

Maybe 're-arrival' fits this one better, but I'll post it anyway. This one has built up a story in the time I've had it, even though I've carried it maybe a half dozen times. Shortly after I got it in 2021, we got my husband's cancer diagnosis, and I started selling off knives. He hid this and another one among his RC plane supplies, knowing I wouldn't go digging through them. I assumed I'd sold this, but couldn't remember to who. A couple months back I was going through those parts to donate them, found the CRK box with both knives. I realized right then I'll never sell this knife, it feels like a gift now. But I did have to send it back to CRK, as it had minor lockup issues with both blades. Their fine service department remedied that and got it safely back into my hands. ❤️

View attachment 2511302
Thank you for sharing that touching story. That knife’s twin just sold in Arizona. I had recently admired it and when I first saw your picture, I thought perhaps you had bought it.

Back