Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

Thank you for sharing that touching story. That knife’s twin just sold in Arizona. I had recently admired it and when I first saw your picture, I thought perhaps you had bought it.

Except one is a small, mine is a large. Not going to lie, it didn't hurt my feelings to see that one fetch $2500, even though this one will be with me for a long time to come. And thank you.

Last edited:
i-MHjJJ3x.jpg

i-GWMHfLd.jpg

Well I said the words “I’ll never get one at those prices because it’s just a 21” right? Nope it’s much better, I was so wrong!
Safely back in the US from Japan where it belongs! I guess I might as well get a large P and large original now right? 🤣😭😵. This is all Kettleman Kettleman fault haha
IMG_3238.jpeg
IMG_3239.jpeg

Allow me to pull the curtain back a little. I dont know if you can see it but the prev owner ground a second bevel on top of the original one. Pretty insane haha also the scratches in the first pic or swirls rather were not captured in pictures.
View attachment 2424704View attachment 2424706
Looks like the OP must of had the wrong angle and didn’t start from the edge back. Then after he realized what happen he just went with it .

Back