Random Photo Thread!

Wow!

The Fords are looking incredible! Nice work, you guys aren't messing around! :cool:

I have a 1962 Ford unibody truck I will eventually restore, thanks for the motivation!

Nice job, I can't imagine how much work that is! I'm restoring the '62 one day but it probably won't be that nice! So cool...

Just took this... it's April, right? :D

003-18_zps82b7b2ce.jpg

002-25_zps822f18aa.jpg

Man I'm so glad it isn't snowing here. It's actually warming up finally, but this is Indiana, if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes. :0)

Nice pics!

Man I'm so glad it isn't snowing here. It's actually warming up finally, but this is Indiana, if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes. :0)

Nice pics!

Haha, this is California, if you don't like the weather then get the hell out! I despise snow. I just could never live in it. But the strings of 108-115* days here are just mildly annoying to me, where I'm sure you snowmen would melt.

I have been waiting for some camera repair parts (not for the D200, but my two rangefinder cameras) so I haven't been taking a whole bunch of pics. Also, I don't have internet at home anymore, so getting the pics up isn't going to be easy.

-Xander

Wow!

The Fords are looking incredible! Nice work, you guys aren't messing around! :cool:

I have a 1962 Ford unibody truck I will eventually restore, thanks for the motivation!

Nice job, I can't imagine how much work that is! I'm restoring the '62 one day but it probably won't be that nice! So cool...

Thanks Daniel!, didn't see this post till just now, probably because I always use my iPhone with tapatalk app. We just work on them when we can. Good friend of mine had a 62 had the 223 straight six in it, thing ran like a top, you just bump the key and it fired up. Nothing was done to it, just an old farm truck. Does your have the 223 or 292?

Thanks Daniel!, didn't see this post till just now, probably because I always use my iPhone with tapatalk app. We just work on them when we can. Good friend of mine had a 62 had the 223 straight six in it, thing ran like a top, you just bump the key and it fired up. Nothing was done to it, just an old farm truck. Does your have the 223 or 292?

It has a 351 Cleveland from (I think) a Boss Mustang. The previous owner told me it was scary fast for an old truck, he built it to outrun the police, lol. He got in trouble right after the truck was restored and it has sat for quite a while now, maybe 10 years. I have had it for a few and really need to get going on it. One of the head gaskets dried out so I assume it needs a light rebuild. It was fixed up 1970's style with bucket seats, a hurst shifter, mag rims... I think I will restore it in that style.

It has been hammering down snow all day! I just can't believe how much we have now. We need the water so that is good. :D

It has a 351 Cleveland from (I think) a Boss Mustang. The previous owner told me it was scary fast for an old truck, he built it to outrun the police, lol. He got in trouble right after the truck was restored and it has sat for quite a while now, maybe 10 years. I have had it for a few and really need to get going on it. One of the head gaskets dried out so I assume it needs a light rebuild. It was fixed up 1970's style with bucket seats, a hurst shifter, mag rims... I think I will restore it in that style.

It has been hammering down snow all day! I just can't believe how much we have now. We need the water so that is good. :D

I'd like to get my hands on that! With little work you could pull 300+ Hp out of that motor, if its not pulling that already. I would definitely restore it in that style.

I'd like to get my hands on that! With little work you could pull 300+ Hp out of that motor, if its not pulling that already. I would definitely restore it in that style.

I really want to get it rolling this summer! It needs a ton of small stuff done but is in great shape. I might have to send you an email with a few questions once I get going, your trucks are looking good!

The previous owner told me it was 300+ and IO believe him, we kept in touch for a while because he liked the truck so much. He drove it all the way to Nashville, TN in one shot to break in the new motor. It has an Edelbrock manifold and 4 barrel carburetor, probably a nice cam setup too.

70's style and suede white paint is my plan! :D

Damn Daniel, a tuck 'n roll interior, 4 on the floor, 4 barrel in a 351 Cleavland is straight up trailor park! I like it! A goo buddy of mine built up a 70 'stang with a 351 Windsor and we ended up calling it the Haulass Hyena! Quick, sturdy and ugly as hell! I think that truck would be bitchin with a 3" chop too, dump it down and call it good!

-X

its cool to see a fellow musician that makes awesome knives also :), i myself play drums, bass and guitar. I'm working on the keys now lol

its cool to see a fellow musician that makes awesome knives also :), i myself play drums, bass and guitar. I'm working on the keys now lol

I can help ya on the keys, I play professionally. Heck, if we were all ever to get together not only would we have to bring our knives, but we'ed also have to bring out instruments as well. :0)

Nice, Xander!

Now head to the Castro or Folsom St. for some "local color"! :D :D :D

Hey, nothing wrong with those neighborhoods! Actually, there are some really good resturaunts in the Castro. Folsom, on the other hand, head down there in Sept. for some real sight seeing :eek:

I love San Francisco. I used to live there, I can be happy being there everyday for the rest of my life. Great city!

-X

Yeah...Folsom St. Fair is the stuff of interweb legends!

Search 'zombietime" and "Folsom Street" or "Up your alley" at your own risk!

:D

You don't know anything until you have been there and seen it with your own two eyes. Somethings cannot be unseen.

-X

That which has been seen, cannot be unseen!

Not on the same scale, but I *do* live in "The Gayborhood", and we have more than our share of "Leather Day Out"s and such.

NTTAWWT!

Continuing to spend all of my folder money on non-Daniel folders. Lets go, Daniel! :)

1367263255_zps9d9db057.jpg

Back