Random Thought Thread

Indeed Tommy, the retro Friday is here!

I must admit when I was a young lad in England, ZZ Top's videos were very tempting and enticing for wanting to come over to check things out :D

Oh, I miss those simpler times when plastic parts were no where as rampant ;)

Sweet! Takes me back to when I went with a full suspension from Maximum Motorsports for my Cobra. Aside from welding in the subframe connectors, I did all of the work myself. Blew a Mahle ring running lean on way too much boost, replaced it, blew another piston assembly, got married and now I drive an Odyssey :( .

Last edited:
^RAISE THAT MOTHA!

Just a little bit so I can fit 35"x12.5" tires under her. Big Blue is currently on 33's and I want bigger.

Sweet! Takes me back to when I went with a full suspension from Maximum Motorsports for my Cobra. Aside from welding in the subframe connectors, I did all of work myself. Blew a Mahle ring running lean on way too much boost, replaced it, blew another piston assembly, got married and now I drive an Odyssey :( .

That is a sad, sad ending. Kinda like me selling my 8sec ZX-14R and going back to another Supermoto for the wife's sake. (But I love my 701 Supermoto so it's kinda cool actually)

This is a great two man band originally from Toronto now playing out of Austin Texas.

33's work good on the Sami

TidK8r8.jpg

Back