Reate Knives-Users' opinion and collections

On the Horizon C, the yellow spacers / standoffs, what are they made of? Ti or steel?
We have been talking about maybe some red steel spacers on the Horizon D, similar to what ZT has on the 0450 or the Kershaw Ruby....

If the ones on the C are Ti, nevermind.
But if the ones on the C are steel... can you get them in other colors besides yellow?

Yes , the horizon C standoffs is Titanium ! Thank you !

I have many customs to med tech knives but guess what I prefer to use and carry?
IMG_0268.jpg

for those that prefer sunsets
IMG_0267.jpg

Wow, not sure where this is going, but
Nice. Why do you have 20 of the same type, though?

My neighbor ask why my wife have 1 vehicle and I have 4 plus 1 motorcycle? Ah, none of ...........

No seriously, I passed most of them out as gifts to my dear family members. Photo taken mos. ago and are the Horizon A & Horizon B.

The real question is why he has such tacky wall art. What, do you live in a motivational poster factory?

So what impact is your non constructive, maybe even personal criticism?

For your information, I didn't want the normal photo on a granite top, some yard furniture or something wooden etc......

Thought I change it up and found something large enough. After taking the photos did I realized it was interesting that by just changing the angle you get a total different perspective.

Nothing more, nothing less. So excuse me but I got better things to tend to.

Carpe diem

RamZar, thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately I carry strictly and solely tip-down. Therefore I solely buy knives I can carry tip-down. So if I can make a suggestion as well, I would like to see some extra holes or an aftermarket option for some extra holes for a tip-down carry ReaTe (3.5-4" blade).

So what impact is your non constructive, maybe even personal criticism?

For your information, I didn't want the normal photo on a granite top, some yard furniture or something wooden etc......

Thought I change it up and found something large enough. After taking the photos did I realized it was interesting that by just changing the angle you get a total different perspective.

Nothing more, nothing less. So excuse me but I got better things to tend to.

Carpe diem

Way to not catch on to a statement made in jest...

Hi guys , Let's review the Horizon C, will be back on in April !

0B63C94F-F14C-4B2E-858F-49CF2DF72C32_zpscdut0cp5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E8EE0512-DB9D-4CAE-BC08-07FE622629CC_zpsgqbydyk4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3CC3522D-EC5F-4876-BDB7-64DC00F4D4D0_zpskf28kwer.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0B4EF13E-C1DC-46F5-BC17-F6E7180223D7_zpsh9ncjomb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi guys , Let's review the Horizon C, will be back on in April !

Love the look and specs of the Horizon C posted above!
S35VN is an awesome steel, love the finish on the blade itself and the handles.
The lines in the design have a nice flow.... very attractive imho.

The onluthign that look a bit strange to me is theclip... it just doesn't seem to follow the overal design you have going on the knife.
Wouldn't be a problem for me as I carry my knives without clips anyway :D

Wish I could try one out on this side of the globe before buying one.

I just got a horizon c off the exchange, its the one with the blue stonewashed handles. I love everything about the knife but 1 thing., The satin finish of the blade was not done very well. its got some cloudy spots and the finish of it is not uniform. I think it would have been better off stonewashed. Im definitely not happy about the finish. everything else is great, the flipping action, lockup, handle color,all great. just wish the blade finish was more uniform or stonewashed...

The blade of new Horizon-C will be stonewashed.
I just got a horizon c off the exchange, its the one with the blue stonewashed handles. I love everything about the knife but 1 thing., The satin finish of the blade was not done very well. its got some cloudy spots and the finish of it is not uniform. I think it would have been better off stonewashed. Im definitely not happy about the finish. everything else is great, the flipping action, lockup, handle color,all great. just wish the blade finish was more uniform or stonewashed...

Back