Reate Knives-Users' opinion and collections

Is there any way to get a replacement blade, or send this one back for the stonewashed one? that would really make this knife great.

David,

Your knives look great. I particularly like the Horizon C and the Hills. The CF one you showed pics of a few pages back looks excellent as well. Though a few others have mentioned it already, I'd like to put in another request for left hand clip holes. While a true left-handed frame or liner lock would be awesome I've gotten used to right-handed locks over the years. The lack of a left-handed clip position is really the only thing that's kept me from buying one or more of your knives.

David,

Your knives look great. I particularly like the Horizon C and the Hills. The CF one you showed pics of a few pages back looks excellent as well. Though a few others have mentioned it already, I'd like to put in another request for left hand clip holes. While a true left-handed frame or liner lock would be awesome I've gotten used to right-handed locks over the years. The lack of a left-handed clip position is really the only thing that's kept me from buying one or more of your knives.

Thanks for your support and thank you for like my knife ! maybe I will consider the left hand version ! Thanks for your suggest ! - David

Thanks for your support and thank you for like my knife ! maybe I will consider the left hand version ! Thanks for your suggest ! - David

Thank you David. It's nice to receive such a rapid response from you. I look forward to maybe seeing (and buying) some lefty versions of your knives!

Thanks guys , hope you have a nice weekend !

974CB4CE-9CA5-4507-A0D5-747977734BB5_zpsfdrkxp31.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I too got a quick reply. going to send it in for a blade swap..

Hi guys ! The Horizon C will be back in April ! Thanks ! 😄

6886376B-B728-492C-9203-8037166C50E5_zpshzfdsg1j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
974D5010-80AF-4BC0-8C6A-978A76EBF647_zps3iirkj9q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

David - So the next round of Horizon C's will be available this month? I have money ready to spend once it hits the stores again :)

David - So the next round of Horizon C's will be available this month? I have money ready to spend once it hits the stores again :)

I think he said end of April they should be ready or shipped to dealers.

Yes , the horizon C will be available in April 16-18th , thanks for you support !

I really like the look of the District 9. I may have to pick that up when I have money for knives again. haha.

Yes Ramzar . Horizon-D have two version: Horizon CF & Horizon Ti (full titanium) , Blade all is M390 !
But Horizon-A&B are discontinued for now, other prototype you will find it on Fort Henry ! Thanks for your support !

On schedule for delivery of Horizon-D with M390 steel and full CF & full TI this month? Direct orders first? Pricing?

E9C3B0FF-48D0-4201-819F-83B48B2B8E06_zpsnnq9hfxr.jpg

On schedule for delivery of Horizon-D with M390 steel and full CF & full TI this month? Direct orders first? Pricing?

E9C3B0FF-48D0-4201-819F-83B48B2B8E06_zpsnnq9hfxr.jpg

Thank you RamZar , the horizon CF&Ti will be release in May , if in interest ,let me know , I will keep it for you ! - David . D

If I hadn't already bought the Hills, I would've bought the Horizon C, but for now, I am holding off for the Horizon D.

Hello David, I have some questions for you regarding the Hills. Is there any way I can get a set of multi row bearings for the Hill? Also, is it possible to get some ti hardware for it too?

Hello David, I have some questions for you regarding the Hills. Is there any way I can get a set of multi row bearings for the Hill? Also, is it possible to get some ti hardware for it too?

Hi, Do you think the HILLS fast do not enough ? Now the HILLS single row bearing are standard ! :jerkit:

Back