Recovering from a bad back injury

Nick, Glad you are back at it, the knife buying public has missed you. :D

However, I would also tell you that even though you might feel 100% you really should listen to what your body was telling you. If you are lifting again (which I do alot also) I would steer clear of Squatting, upright barbel curls, etc. Anything that puts extra strain on your spine. Back trouble rarely goes completely away, mostly because folks feel great and forget and do things that aggrivate the situation.

Just be careful and listen to your body, it's the only one you've got!

Copy that, man:thumbup: I was hanging some tree stands yesterday and while my back is still good. I can tell that I need to be carefull still:(

Nick:)

Copy that, man:thumbup: I was hanging some tree stands yesterday and while my back is still good. I can tell that I need to be carefull still:(

Nick:)

Pro athletes don't take off a whole year and miss an entire season because they want to after an injury. They do it because it takes the body that long to heal and they have the BEST trainers and doctors around helping them heal. Men like us are on our own. I know the doc told me it will take a FULL year for my back to get back to normal before I can do lifting like I was, and if I don't give it a year, he said the chances of a MUCH MUCH worse injury sky rocket.

Something to think about.

Back