• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sellers Beware of DZLVS8 Steve Kondel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even non knife people (PayPal) can see through the feces being flung by DZLVS8. Glad to see resolution in favor of the honest party.

Last edited:
I'm glad this worked out for you.
It goes to show how important it is to keep evidence that you have done the right thing. Original notes and written records are worth their weight in gold...or M390...or beta titanium...or whatever :)

My favorite part is DZLVS8 telling us all what "garbage" the knife is while in his attempt to sell it, after describing the snail trails says that it's a beauty and "like new".

Glad it worked out for you OP.

Last edited:
Omg. This is a lot to respond to. Don't really care to either. I jmhad no intentions of buying low and selling high. I bought a new blade for it. The detent was too hard to drill to make it perfect but I still didn't like the silver blade on the knife enough to justify not having that perfect emerson detent that I like. And so three weeks later i decided to resell it and I thought it was worth more than I paid for it. That's not flipping it and if you think it is, who cares. Its not like my intentions on here are to flip knives. That's not my track record. My track record is selling and buying knives with a perfect record. chenn...not so much. I get into it a bit in PMS with mods about making mistakes about the posting rules vs bumping rules but I don't have shady swelling practices.
#5 I'm a knife maker. I know how materials react. the material is super worn. I didn't pay for a knife with a half worn micarta scale.

What kind of evil thing would I be doing by making a thread say that I was selling a benchmsde 710 vs the cqc7. There's seriously nothing to gain from that. I told chenn I tried selling the knife to someone in my first message to him complaining about the knife. I don't know what the problem is. You can care. I don't. That's weird.

I got a garbage knife and the problems with the knife were hidden in the pics and from me until the oil dries out. You shouldn't support that guy.

Look at the pic of the knife and the description of the knife, then look at what the knife like like now in the video I took. That's why I'm filling with PayPal. I'm not a bad guy for any of that. You may not feel the same but your speculation on what I'm doing with the knife is crazy. I'm not gonna waste my time telling you guys again. Keeps speculating stupid stuff about flipping knives. Andrew Chenn is a big liar and has super shady selling practiced. I've NEVER done anything like that. I'm all good. You guys need to find something better to do. I've never ripped anyone off. If you don't like that I've filled against him with PayPal than that fine but theres nothing else to discuss and I have better things to do than go in circles about it.

I feel that chenn is a liar and ripped me off so I'm filling. :/

Really, your complaining that you didnt get what you paid for, but you said and i quote ''And so three weeks later i decided to resell it and I thought it was worth more than I paid for it.'' Really dude, REALLY

Really, your complaining that you didnt get what you paid for, but you said and i quote ''And so three weeks later i decided to resell it and I thought it was worth more than I paid for it.'' Really dude, REALLY

Sorry didnt see this was resolved, took me a while and a pair waders but i cut though the proverbial feces, but i read this whole thread, lol at the buyer, complaining he did`nt get what he paid for, then saying and i quote, ''And so three weeks later i decided to resell it and I thought it was worth more than I paid for it.'' ROTFLMFAO havent used that one in a while.

VERY VERY happy for you Chenn.. Kudos for staying vigilante!!!!!!!!!

As for this guy-DZLVS8--
Steve--The facts speak for themselves..
YOU Sir are the Liar and thief

You played a card you couldnt deal with..
And you tried your BEST to force the BLAME on the seller
SORRY Buddy--The paper trail doesnt lie..
OH and WHY if you where in the """RIGHT""
Did Paypal side with Chenn....Anything?? Didnt think so...

DZLVS8 NEEDS to be BANNED after all this crap .....He put the seller thru and all the BS we had too tolerate..
ENTIRELY....No questions asked..
He went right on my Ignore List IMMEDIATELEY
This guy Steve--DZLVS8
Members NEED TO THINK Long and hard to even consider DEALING
with this guy on any level..:thumbdn:
MY Opinion of course..
Stay away---FAR AWAY--:thumbdn:
If he did it to Chenn
HE will likely do it to another.
NOT worth it..TOO many up standing folks too deal with in here:thumbup:

Last edited:

Classic. Great catch and post. :thumbup:

Can't believe I actually read 100+ posts...

Good to see PayPal sided with the seller. And I have to agree with the majority, dzlvs8 is a liar and a thief. Hope he gets banned :)

Glad PP made the right decision here. One more was added to my ignore list and I hope he gets his true rewards. :cool:

Been following this since the first post, glad PayPal made the correct decision. Went on my ignore list as soon as the facts came out.

I am very happy to see this low life Steve Kondel is exposed for the liar and cheater that he is . You know Steve you could have easily have sold that knife for what you had into it. Instead you had to try and screw a blade brother over with the infamous PayPal always sides with the buyer.

Well Steve Kondel I don't know how the moderators are going to look at this but based on your inability to answer the questions and general I don't really care attitude I hope it is harsh. Good Day Steve Kondel

Please ban him...PLEASE...............;)

OMG. I didn't know this knife thread opened back up. I just shot a picture of all my knives today. Look at the original selling pictures of the knife and then look at this. This was from earlier this week. The knife just keeps getting worse. As I have said from the begining, Chenn tried pulling the wool over everyone's eyes with his selling post. No matter what I felt that Chenn deserved his knife back after trying to cheat the system by hiding the true condition of his knife. Look at this lovely thing. You would never accept a knife from anyone if it looked this drastically different from the pictures. No matter whether or not I tried to sell the knife to someone, paypals rules are that you have 45 or 60 days or something to file a dispute. Since the knife was in the same condition as it was when I received it(even with trying to sell it to someone else) filing the claim was perfectly in the bounds of what is allowed in a paypal goods purchase. When I asked paypal why they denied the claim the response was that the item was not significantly enough different from the original pictures to justify a return. . ...Obviously the paypal person isn't a knife person and doesn't understand that cosmetic details are a major factor in a $260 used knife that usually costs $180 new.

I haven't read even half of these posts here but as I went back one page its funny to see how many people keep speculating that I have put cleaner on the knife or don't know anything about micarta. Like I said, I am a knife maker and I have worked with micarta many times. I know highly worn micarta when I see it. I haven't put anything on the knife. Chenn is just someone trying to squeeze more money out of a sale by hiding problems with a knife. That is something I have never done or never ran into on here in the two years I have been buying and selling on this forum.

Here is the knife as of 03-06-15
16513400348_8a535e3a2d_b.jpg

Here is the knife posted in the sale ad
16573130078_bb125d3ef9_b.jpg

16734818086_15a3578298_b.jpg

Last edited:
This will be my last response to this thread before I close it.

Steve you have been clearly caught lying multiple time as earlier in the thread is my proof. You have contradicted yourselves multiple times trying to justify your reasons for whatever.

I am 100% done with you and your bull crap. You are going my ignore list immediately after this post.
If your are not banned from this community I highly suggest anyone that reads this thread to add Steve Kondel DZLVS8 to your ignore list.

Google your name. Your on the first page! My job of making people aware of your bull crap is done.

Good bye Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back