Show me your Fleming knives!

The beginning of my Itty Bitty collection. :)

Itty_bitty_1.jpg

Itty_bitty_2.jpg

Itty_bitty_3.jpg

Itty_bitty_4.jpg

Itty_bitty_5.jpg

Here's my two Fleming blades. I can't express how much I like these little guys! The Emerald Green Bolstered guy weights almost (5)FIVE ounces!:eek: A lot of weight for such a little knife, exactly what I like! ((I took these pictures at night, so I tried to do my best with lighting, daytime pictures will really show just how much they shine))
tAjFrs1.jpg

CqdKKIi.jpg

CqdKKIi.jpg

JkGO8bs.jpg

BhuFXy7.jpg

Love the "Itty Bitty's" Kevroo:thumbup:

Mailman came today bearing a Ruby handled Skinner for me:D

f7a24d.jpg

af17f4.jpg

bcdae5.jpg

90a3d1.jpg

aeea56.jpg

My two Skinners together:thumbup:

450fbe.jpg

ecd43c.jpg

Beautiful Bonafide sheath and B&T trout:thumbup:

My Bonafide arrived yesterday and today my "Itty Bitty" came---I love the combo!!!

The "Itty Bitty" has stabilized maple handles, natural liners, blue pinstripe and CPMD2 steel;)

Thanks Jarrett and Bud:thumbup:

Just started to rain so there's a rain drop or two:eek:

865bdc.jpg

f6d7da.jpg

8e0abc.jpg

362c73.jpg

aac124.jpg

6e9590.jpg

ed18c7.jpg

Wow .. beautiful knife Paul and an incredible picture! Shows great detail! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your JouFuu leathers. :thumbup:

Lovin these knives … all great entries …

Here is my stunning new Skinner, along with an awesome sheath by Bonafide … couldn't be happier with this - these outstanding artists worked with me down to the smallest detail and delivered an absolutely beautiful set up, perfectly executed … many thanks, Jarrett and Bud!

JF-Skinner01.jpg

JF-Skinner02.jpg

JF-Skinner03.jpg

JF-Skinner04.jpg

:)

~ Edge

WOW PauL, now that is a pair to draw to right there:thumbup:;)

I totally agree in regards to Jarrett and Bud---two very fine skilled craftsman turn out such quality.

My Skinner and Bonafide sheath take up most of my EDC carry...Very, Very NICE:thumbup:

well the Itty Bitty and Bonafide sheath do give the Skinner a run for it's money:p

Thanks, Paul … that Itty Bitty /sheath combination really looks sweet!
And I really like the new red Skinner with the etched blade …
Thanks again for the help and encouragement, Brother.

~ Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys ... and I definitely agree, ol Jarrett is turning out some absolutely awesome knives.
I appreciate you guys sending me your knives so I can fit the leather to them correctly.
And .. I just so happen to be working on some leather for new owner's EDC right now. :thumbup:

Paul, thanks for posting those for comparison - really a beautiful pair ...

:thumbup::thumbup:

Back