SOG TV/Movie Apperances

That's "Under Siege", the first one.

Here's from #2:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgYXLX-ssKw

I think that youtube clip was cut shorter because I watched the movie today and you actually see them drawing their knives, so I had a pretty clear glimpse of them. In this youtube clip, you only hear them drawing it. Seagal uses a Mission knife and the bad guy uses what looked liked a Gerber Guardian 2 or MkII

I was watching "true stories of the highwat patrol" today and a officer carried a Desert Dagger in his duty belt.
How cool is that!

I've been watching LOST season 2 dvds and on episode 15:Maternity Leave the character Mr. Echo (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje) is shown wielding another SOG Tigershark like John Locke. The folks on LOST must really like the Tigershark; I suppose because it's very large and prints well on film.

2491851890_7795915dd4.jpg

2491851938_b9fc70d22f.jpg

2491851972_fb06d082a6.jpg

In the film "Deep Rising" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118956/ a mercenary (Djimon Hounsou) uses a Desert Dagger S25 to hold a crew member (Kevin J. O'Connor) captive by holding knife to his throat.

Scene is 13mins 42secs into film.

Stars Treat Wiilams and Famke Janssen.

Dire film though ;)

Edit:
Also in the series "Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Sarah Connor asks her son to pass her a switch-blade which she uses to remove the CPU from a Terminator they have taken down (just after they free a Reese brother from prison). The knife turns out to be something like a SOG Flash II (or similar) definitely a SOG though. I know cos I have one :)

Sorry can't remember which episode. (Edit: apparently episode 5)

Last edited:
On a more serious note, that guy who went on a killing spree in Japan had a SOG bowie with the beadblast finish. Correct me if im wrong but its definetly a SOG.

A SOG pentagon was used in a Law and Order Episode. I think it was a Criminal Intent episode. My brother saw it, paused the TV (isn't TiVo great?) and had me come in the room to check it out. Was kind of cool to see it, though it was a bad guy that used it.

Heber

Bruce willis has a Sog fixed blade on his belt in Tears of the Sun, and Mark Wahlberg also has a SOG folder up his sleeve in shooter , you can see the logo but its hard to tell what model it is.

in the show The Unit
Jonas Blane aka The Snakedoctor throws a SOG Bowie to an enemy. It could be a super bowie, not sure..
I cant remember the exact episode, if i'll find it, i'll post some pics

Back