SOG TV/Movie Apperances

Here's another image of the SOG Twitch XL in House. Got this image from the other thread in General

house2.png

I just seen the movie "Retrograde" and guess there is a SOG Tech II bowie in a fighting scen on the space craft.They killing the pilot.From the knife you can see only the shape of the blade and the typical yellow guard!The handle is not visible.Anyone can confirm?

I have been watching Mythbusters and not yet seen the PowerLock on there. I have seen that other multi-tool company that starts with an L though.

Here is a screen shot of Jamie using a powerlock in the "Finger in a barrel" myth.

myththbusters.jpg

If you look at his belt on most episodes he has the brown leather SOG sheath next to his cell phone.

Here is a link to a video of the episode, The sog shows up at 5:44.

http://www.flicklife.com/eb5d7552dc195b125a45/Mythbusters_Will_a_finger_in_the_barrel_of_a_gun_backfire.html

X men two- the fight scene with Wolverine and the commando type raiding the school- the commando type has a SOG, I believe a seal 2000.
Uncommon Valor- I'm watching it now- so far, in the training scenes in Texas, I have seen a knife with a definite SOG profile- do to the date of the movie it could be an original.
Peace
John

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin for PS2 you pick up a Pentagon from one of your "marks" they call it a combat dagger in the game but it definitely is a Pentagon. Very cool to see it appear in the game... I'll try to get some pics

If anybody has seen the HBO show the wire, in season five Chris is repeatedly throwing a daggert into the floor. Mmmmm... Daggert

In "kiss the girls" the bad guy uses a pentagon (mini maybe?) to cut some plastic sheeting material, iirc.

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin for PS2 you pick up a Pentagon from one of your "marks" they call it a combat dagger in the game but it definitely is a Pentagon. Very cool to see it appear in the game... I'll try to get some pics

The game after that Hitman Contracts they call it a SOG Pentagon.
I geuss SOG got on them and said they would have to credit them for the knife. :D

In the last episode of the 2nd series Dexter, the main charater(Dexter) kills his last victim with a SOG pentagon.

In BBC America's Primeval the lead character uses a fixed Pentagon in Episode 7 to release a pair of Utahraptors back in the early Cretaceous,perhaps the "earliest" use of an SOG ever:)
In Episode 10, he uses the serrated edge of the Pentagon to open up a
future shark...

Tecolote

Sog seal 2000 and desert dagger is carried by Kurt Russel in the movie Soldier.
He stabs some guy in the eye with the s2000.
Pretty good action movie, its on TNT right now.

I just spotted a SOG Seal in "John Rambo". One Mercenary - called Lewis - is carrying it on his left shoulder. One doesn't see it good in the Movie itself, but you get a nice look at it during the Making of!

Deep blue (that shark movie) has a sog seal knife.

open water (shark movie) also features one

I think I saw a Dagger 1 bead blasted on an episode of Criminal minds used (SPOILER ALERT!) the main bomber when he used to cut his own throat.

Back