Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

People are spending more time checking this thread than with their families. It's time!

Yep. I got tired of waiting and directed the funds elsewhere; ordered a new M&P Shield .45 ACP; Smith & Wesson has a great rebate offer that's set to expire in a few days, so I couldn't hold off any longer.
Nice! I bought a one way ticket Lebanon. It's gonna be insane.

I wonder if Busse actually gains customers or loses them by stringing them along like this. On one hand, if the customer is patient enough, threads like this should give them plenty of time to save their dollars. On the other hand people like you and me are too impatient and spend our cash elsewhere. Hmm.

The team used to be more interactive with the community. They had 3-5 Ganzaa's annually, wall pics for KC (Spring / Fall) & Blade, along with multiple new releases from all 3 companies peppered across the year. That kept the energy up, with most of the droughts being relatively small. O2W completely changed everything...including the culture.

Nice! I bought a one way ticket Lebanon. It's gonna be insane.

I wonder if Busse actually gains customers or loses them by stringing them along like this. On one hand, if the customer is patient enough, threads like this should give them plenty of time to save their dollars. On the other hand people like you and me are too impatient and spend our cash elsewhere. Hmm.
It works for Survive!
Too bad Survive doesn't make knives anymore. Oh, wait... crap, nevermind.

I know i picked up 3 blades last week 2nd hand, that I would of spent $$ towards the new release if We had one

It just seems that Busse has been giving "Updates" that are similar to the ones that Survive! has been giving.

Basically akin to:
Something is coming, don't know when and we can't tell you, but just keeping your attention. Speculate all you want, I won't be back until I have another "Update". Oh, don't worry, the next one will be as cryptic as the last one and who knows when any product will be along with it.
-------
Just come out and say it:
Listen folks, OP2W beat us up and we are trying to get caught up. We don't kow when we will be back up and running, but we are expecting October 2017.

If this was said instead of the original "OP2W is about to come roaring back" post of over a year ago (and countless others along the lines), folks wouldn't feel like they were being toyed with...

It just seems that Busse has been giving "Updates" that are similar to the ones that Survive! has been giving.

Basically akin to:
Something is coming, don't know when and we can't tell you, but just keeping your attention. Speculate all you want, I won't be back until I have another "Update". Oh, don't worry, the next one will be as cryptic as the last one and who knows when any product will be along with it.
-------
Just come out and say it:
Listen folks, OP2W beat us up and we are trying to get caught up. We don't kow when we will be back up and running, but we are expecting October 2017.

If this was said instead of the original "OP2W is about to come roaring back" post of over a year ago (and countless others along the lines), folks wouldn't feel like they were being toyed with...
I understand what you meant now and I completely agree. A little transparency goes a long way.

I understand what you meant now and I completely agree. A little transparency goes a long way.
"Transparency" or "Respect for the Customer", call it what you will...

I know if I told the Misses "Yea sure, we can go out this weekend", and we didn't, I would catch an ear full. Have that happen a few times and that is just outright disrespectful to her as a person, let alone as one that I appreciate...

Toyed with for certain. I'm akin to the donkey with a carrot dangling in front of my face hanging from a string tied to a stick over my head

To be fair, we did get a re-release of the BG AK47 about a week after this thread started and some stuff popped up at the Swamp as well.

I know everyone wants to see new models, me included, but it's not like nothing at all has happened.

To be fair, we did get a re-release of the BG AK47 about a week after this thread started and some stuff popped up at the Swamp as well.

I know everyone wants to see new models, me included, but it's not like nothing at all has happened.

I'd hardly call BG AK's on the website offered for a higher cost "Operation two weeks roaring back" or "some new models coming, some old models coming"....

Also, nothing came up on the Swamp. That stuff has been there the whole time

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz... falling asleep over here bossman

Back