Son in ICU - asking for PRAYER

Thank you all so much. He is on a ventilator and receiving dialysis. Touch and go, need a miracle at this point. Not giving up!
Thank you for this update. I've been praying (like so many of the other incredible wonderful caring member's here) checking back in here for some positive News. I will take this as a 'positive" knowing Mason is in excellent care, with his loving family by his side. Continued Prayers & positive energy yours/Mason's way <3 <3 <3

Thank you all so much. He is on a ventilator and receiving dialysis. Touch and go, need a miracle at this point. Not giving up!
I spent most of a career working ICU, and although we do not know each other I want to say: ICU’s are all about life support to get people over ‘the hump’. Touch and go is normal, and please remember that bad things happen fast, and good things take time. Sometimes no progress, but maintaining can be a good thing. I know it is hard seeing someone you love on a ventilator, but he can be comfortable and not struggling. Make sure to hold his hand and talk to him (about anything). It is amazing what patients remember when they come around.

Stay hydrated and fueled yourself. You need your strength to help him when he is recovering.

Back