Special Edition 2000 wood inlay

There are 60 large and 60 small models of the WIS each year. I don't think the large classic inlays are in that count since they are not marked with the year like the WIS. I find it is best to email, call, or write CRK directly to inquire about prices and availability, always a pleasure dealing with them.

I know this is not a wood, but the classic woods are to be as this is... I hope it helps....

Attachments

• classicleather.jpg
    classicleather.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 423
Paul, that looks very nice and your scans are working out better as well!

Thanks for the image sir!
G2

Originally posted by Gary W. Graley
Paul, that looks very nice and your scans are working out better as well!

G2

Thanks Gary - a friend helped me with some scanning Tips :D

Paul, if you have figured out that scanner could you please scan that mammoth/Damascus Mnandi again and post the picture in your thread. That is such a great looking knife and I would really like to get a clear look at it. Thanks.

Hello, Thanks Paul for the veiw of the wood inlay design.....by the way what was inlayed into that one.

Thanks, JC

Jonathan- the inlay is a quality imported leather, I believe the same as used in a "gucci" purse or something like that :) I mentioned it in a few posts above it and forgot to mention it again- sorry....

I thoght that along with the pictures of Woodies I would post a picture or two of some very nice sheaths to carry them in.

This one is by Gary Graley and the pictures is from his web site.

Hello, Does anybody have any pics of any large sebenza woodys with "Bacote" Inlays????? Bridget says she has one ready for me with that type of wood. But I don't think I have seen it in one. She said it is on the lighter side....she said that the wood in the knife is on the lighter side of Bacote...mmmmnnnnhhhhh????? I don't know what Bacote looks like from a real good photo or pic. It sounds real great anyway.....as I have not seen a bad one yet.!!!:) :D Thanks, JC

Hello, Thanks KWM ...I got a chance to see some at a very well stocked hardwood store. It's nice, but it can be very different from piece to piece...with the different tones and dark ribbon stripes running thru it. Well Bridget said it was on the light side with alot of figuring to the wood grain......so I gotta think its great!!!

Thanks again, JC

I just got the little Beauty from the big brown truck!!! :D :D

What a sight this thing is!!! Over a years wait, but over a years beauty is present in this object.

The object that I am speaking about of course is the Large Wood Inlay Sebenza. This one is equipped with the most outrageous Bacote wood inlay (and it is on the lighter side like Bridget mentioned) and the blade is the high polished bronze pinstripe damascus steel by devin thomas. What a sight!!!! And it is perfect...simply perfect. Just for curiousity sake are all of the woods he uses "stabelized" material??? I think it is because it has the high luster and sheen to it that most the stabelized woods have....Anyway what a Sebenza!!!!!! Breathtaking!!! Thanks CRK

Have a great one, Jonathan

Hello, This really is a strikingly beautiful Sebbie.!!!!! Sorry I have not been able to post it yet. :( I intend to asap!! I have several other woods to compare it to any it takes the cake for looks. You can't go wrong with these critters.

Have a great one... Later, JC

Back