Survive! Knives Heads Up

Hey all,
Public service announcement - There's very nice S!K EDC 4 over on the Facebook page. It is minty fresh, back from the S!K spa treatment. Super sharp, fresh logo's, etc. Also comes with new-spec torx fasteners.

Not my knife, but the seller is not on bladeforums, so I said I'd post this note for him. If you are not able to go look at the facebook page, send me a message and I'll connect you to the seller.

I've got two GSO 4.7's on the big auction site. Both are for sale for what I have in them and the one in CPM20CV comes with a custom Kryptek sheath. The sheath alone sells for $60.00.

The Preproduction sample is the other one.

I'm keeping my GSO 4.1 and looking to sell or trade these for a GSO 10. I'm also looking for a Lion Steel M4 in M390. I can go cash +/- if needed. The auctions end tonight and tomorrow morning.

Heck of a package deal on a GSO 4.1 3V user with a Sagewood sheath and a dangler, up on the exchange right now.

There's GSO 4.1 with orange scales on eBay right now for $183 shipped. Just thought I'd post it if anyone is looking for one.

I'm about to list my 5.1,, Im locked into a Custom Grail,, that will make you DROOL :) and need to free up some funds to make sure I can pay for this beauty.
Im listing it high, but the truth is I don't really mind if it doesn't sale, I love that blade but need to try.

And it's gone, I really hate to do it but I already made a down payment and seems like he's moving along quick!
Once the GSO 8's hit the site I'll be back in the saddle.
Thanks Survivors!

Subbed! I'm on the hunt for a 2.7 or 4.7. Possibly a 10...oh boy what have I gotten myself into haha.

Subbed! I'm on the hunt for a 2.7 or 4.7. Possibly a 10...oh boy what have I gotten myself into haha.

Another Cheese-head!!!! :eek:

Keep your eyes open, the 4.7s are finishing up production so a lot of folks should have them in hand and more might hit the secondary market... not sure if/when the Seiferds will be willing to do another run of them :p

Back