Survive! Knives Heads Up

Another Cheese-head!!!! :eek:

Keep your eyes open, the 4.7s are finishing up production so a lot of folks should have them in hand and more might hit the secondary market... not sure if/when the Seiferds will be willing to do another run of them :p

HA! And thanks for the info, will do! I just missed one by literal seconds over the fixed blades for sale forum the other day...that stung a bit haha. I've never owned one of these knives, so really looking forward to having one in hand. I do have a 5.1 on preorder, but that will be a while.

I was messing around on the survive site a few days ago and noticed that OD green g10 handles have made a comeback and are now available when ordering.

The exchange has a couple different SK! Blades up for sale right now

Another Cheese-head!!!! :eek:

Keep your eyes open, the 4.7s are finishing up production so a lot of folks should have them in hand and more might hit the secondary market... not sure if/when the Seiferds will be willing to do another run of them :p

I hope the 4.7 are all finishing up. I ordered a 4.7 in 154 back in early Dec. I dont figure i will see it until fall but hell, it would be nice surprise to see it soon.

I hope the 4.7 are all finishing up. I ordered a 4.7 in 154 back in early Dec. I dont figure i will see it until fall but hell, it would be nice surprise to see it soon.

I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel, at any rate my various 4.7 orders have been taking two to three months to be filled.
I won't say that they are getting noticeably faster, but they are making steady progress.

Yeesh!
SK-4
4.1 m390 +sagewood +extra scales and newer fasteners
20CV 4.7
the 4.7 and 2.7 that sold recently
and coiledwire's wicked GSO-10 that finally sold...

Eyes open to those seeking a GSO with quicker delivery time!

Back