T-Shirts?

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Anyone interested in a Fairly Knives t-shirt?

If enough of you want one I can get a run printed up.

Is black OK? Coyote Brown... OD green? I'll probably just stick to one color to keep the price as low as possible. Maybe I'll do pre orders for these on a later thread if there is enough interest.

I'm planning on something simple for a graphic, any ideas? I have considered a lightning bolt or something basic like that, I want something most of us feel comfortable wearing!

need a logo. i'll get on it!

what's your favourite animal? signature blade style? family background? I've always thought you were of Scottish/Irish descent.

need a logo. i'll get on it!

what's your favourite animal? signature blade style? family background? I've always thought you were of Scottish/Irish descent.

Lion, Chisel, Scottish/Native American.

I may use clip art to keep the cost low... then again I have seen what you can do design wise and I am very, very impressed! Thanks! :D :cool:

Fairly is an old Scottish name, there is even a town in Scotland with a castle and the Fairly Stone, ancient stuff. My moms family just came from Scotland and England 2 generations ago but on my Dad's side they came over way back in the day, lol the guy that started the first duel in America was the first of us to come over here! On his side both of his parents were Cherokee/Scottish, my grandmother still spoke the Cherokee language.

Last edited:
Simple, big logo on back, small or no logo on front, XXL sizes & I'm in!

Daniel,

I'm with ya on the Scottish heritage. My family is traced back to a clan in Scotland.

Marc

very interesting heritage there. i'll try to make it simple.

Hey I have seen your knife designs, I KNOW it will rock!

Simple, big logo on back, small or no logo on front, XXL sizes & I'm in!

Sounds good, that's what I have planned!

Nice!

Pup tent size?

Lol I can get 'em pretty big!

Daniel,

I'm with ya on the Scottish heritage. My family is traced back to a clan in Scotland.

Marc

Cool!

Daniel,
I would be interested in a shirt. Nice heritage by the way. I am Coushatta/Scottish. And one more similarity(other than our names) is your birthday is 2 days before mine. I have to get me a knifemaker membership so I can sell on here and afford one of your blades. Its your forum and the KFU/Backwoods forum that has my wife pushing to sell my stuff here. Keep it up man, and glad you feel better.
Dan

Well on the other end of the spectrum, I wear a medium. 6' 180lbs maybe a large depending on brand. I, too, am european and native american, but I'm German and Blackfoot.

-Xander

I was being challenged by the Scottish + Cherokee aspects, and drew a blank. Golf, whiskey, feathers, Cherokee seven-pointed star, then my mind started to wander towards a Jeep Cherokee...and it was downhill from there. Then the lion jumped out at me. It's all about Daniel.
lion11copy.jpg

lion11dfkcopy.jpg

Of course, I am open to suggestion especially since the Scottish and the Cherokee both kicked my ass. I think this is as simple as I can go, and I just used the line tool in photoshop. I can get crazy elaborate, but I figured something like this is easy to print. I can use some help as far as what text should go on, and the scale.

Last edited:
I wear an XL but usually buy mediums. I like my man jugs contained!

Holy crap J1M and Gnarly, were ya''ll seperated at birth or something?

Daniel and the Lion, nice train of thought, and good graphics!
I'm 6'2 and .. ahem .. should be getting some exercise... :)

In a 'Tall'? so it'll stay tucked in?

6' 2" to 6' 4" depending on which convenence store I'm walkin' out of, so at least XXL. Gnarly forgot to pick his favorite color,
so I'll cover for him; Black until you find something darker. Black or Coyote brown for me. BTW my family has been traced back
to Scotland as well.

Back