T-Shirts?

now that we understand why everyone feels so close here (I am the odd one out, being descendant of some Swedish soldier, not a viking unfortunately, much later stuff) you should consider some kilt motive?

I know we've been all picky about sizes, colors, design and such but I for one would add 100% cotton to the list. It would be preferable as that polyester crap just bugs the shit out of me in hot/humid weather. I for one would be willing to pay more for a quality shirt that will last longer. Just saying......

that being said, is there a lion in a kilt design coming?

holy crap j1m and gnarly, were ya''ll seperated at birth or something?

LMAO . . . . . :D
Man, it figures . . . . . I go to another forum all together & I still almost need to keep the paper towels nearby . . . . . ;)
Can't help it Chris, two set of grandparents, both had farms in southern Ohio, spent most of my summer's there from about age 5 on, lot of good "straight" cow's milk & butter, poultry & beef, pie & cookies, veggies straight from the garden beside the house, & a hell of a lot of hay bales that I don't care to remember . . . . . ;) :D
Probably a safe bet the G-man has a similar childhood as well . . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

I like the design Gooeytek!

I had to have some fun and play with the design... what do ya'll think? This is just for fun, nothing set in stone for sure.

I have been pricing around for a month or so and I may wind up keeping it way more simple, I meed to keep these affordable.

I also agree 100% on getting high quality T-shirts, I really like a nice 100% cotton high quality shirt. I think I'd rather have a quality shirt than a ton of graphics.

back.jpg

front.jpg

Last edited:
now that we understand why everyone feels so close here (I am the odd one out, being descendant of some Swedish soldier, not a viking unfortunately, much later stuff) you should consider some kilt motive?

I don't wear a kilt but have been known to rock some super mario pajamas in the shop.

Design looks great to me. Hard to beat black and red. Never wore a kilt but I bet it would be cooler in the summer.

[/B]
I'm with Gnarly . . . . 6'3", 325lbs. . . . . . . . XXL "ain't" gonna cut it . . . . . ;)
Be safe.

hmmm...
sounds like you may have some silverback in the woodpile, too - and I called your wife a gorilla? :D

good thing I'm used to being the "little guy" in a group at only 6'1" & 260...

Daniel - what kind of price are you shooting for?
(I second the 100% cotton and long sizes vote, too)

I think it looks pretty good. I'd make one suggestion that y'all can tell me to go to hell for...... I think the web address on the back detracts from the strong image of the lion head. What about making the web address letters black? Still there but lets the graphic and name dominate more. My $0.02

I like the design Gooeytek!

I had to have some fun and play with the design... what do ya'll think? This is just for fun, nothing set in stone for sure.

I have been pricing around for a month or so and I may wind up keeping it way more simple, I meed to keep these affordable.

I also agree 100% on getting high quality T-shirts, I really like a nice 100% cotton high quality shirt. I think I'd rather have a quality shirt than a ton of graphics.

back.jpg

front.jpg

Holy crap J1M and Gnarly, were ya''ll seperated at birth or something?

Twin sons of different mothers....just like Fogelberg & Weissberg.

Distant relative: Robert Burns,the English poet.

Black sheep of the family: Uncle B.B.King....he'd say the same about me.

Some Irish; no Scotch.

Got a cousin that loves Glenfiddich,though.

Had a great-great-great grandmother who was Chiricahua Apache.

On Mom's side: Welsh & Swedish.

And a great-great grandfather who was half Cherokee/ half Iriquois.

And therefore: an outcast from both tribes.

Simple design,100% cotton,3XLT if they're really preshrunk;otherwise: 4XLT,and in basic Black....until they make something darker.

hmmm...
sounds like you may have some silverback in the woodpile, too - and I called your wife a gorilla? :D

good thing I'm used to being the "little guy" in a group at only 6'1" & 260...

Daniel - what kind of price are you shooting for?
(I second the 100% cotton and long sizes vote, too)

I'd like to keep them under $20 shipped.

I will say I'm not trying to make a bunch of money on these, I just want to get them out there for you guys to wear and lol I need some clothes!

I think it looks pretty good. I'd make one suggestion that y'all can tell me to go to hell for...... I think the web address on the back detracts from the strong image of the lion head. What about making the web address letters black? Still there but lets the graphic and name dominate more. My $0.02

Thanks! The address does look a little "in your face" I think, great idea on the stealth address. After tons of pricing around I bet they will wind up a fair bit simpler than I have them now.

Twin sons of different mothers....just like Fogelberg & Weissberg.

Distant relative: Robert Burns,the English poet.

Black sheep of the family: Uncle B.B.King....he'd say the same about me.

Some Irish; no Scotch.

Got a cousin that loves Glenfiddich,though.

Had a great-great-great grandmother who was Chiricahua Apache.

On Mom's side: Welsh & Swedish.

And a great-great grandfather who was half Cherokee/ half Iriquois.

And therefore: an outcast from both tribes.

Simple design,100% cotton,3XLT if they're really preshrunk;otherwise: 4XLT,and in basic Black....until they make something darker.

BB King!

Simple design and in tall sizes, let me see what I can do, I aim to please! :D

I'd make this the front pocket logo but with only the DFK letters, not the full name. The way you have the DFK letters arranged looks really good by themselves. Then use the Profile lion head layout on your previous post on the back side.

so, bigger DFK with no letters. gotcha.

like so?
lion11bcopy.jpg

Last edited:
How about haveing the out line of a big chopper at the bottom with the wed address in the outline.
It would look like the web address was on the blade.

need a logo. i'll get on it!

what's your favourite animal? signature blade style? family background? I've always thought you were of Scottish/Irish descent.

I think you should print his headshot right on the front, It would look like a Hippy Jesus! Shweeet!

Back