T-Shirts?

i'm on it!

hippielion4copy.jpg

Last edited:
That one reminds me of the Thundercats! You know you watched it Daniel.

I think it looks like that thing they rode on in Never Ending story! Or Cher's son in that movie Mask?

LMAO! :D

I need to get back on the T-Shirts, one idea may be too costly and the other too boring,lol... I haven't forgotten!

LMAO! :D

I need to get back on the T-Shirts, one idea may be too costly and the other too boring,lol... I haven't forgotten!

Us neither! Was just thinking they were probably socking you for multiple colors and designs. Wanted to mention again about maybe putting logo and name in black over logos....... or just the name "Daniel Fairly Knives" in black on black t-shirt and the lion head with DFK letters on front pocket area.

If ya get these going I need at least a XXXl at 5'11 and 305 powerlifter. Got to keep them prisoners in line. I am French and Indian on my dads side and Sioux Indian on my moms side. My dads family came over as indentured servants to the Hudson Bay fur Trading company.According to my dad they worked as trappers to work of their debt.Got records of a great great grandfather drowning crossing the St Lawerence seaway in 1789 at age of 98. I hope I get the male longevity gene.

Back