The "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
John I really like the Rusk is it me or are they getting better each time I see one .

I think so, but since there are only 2 of them ever made, who knows. :D This is rooikat`s design, he has one and this is for his brother.

Got out to the shop real early this morning and ground out 2 LDK`s, 1 longer LDK, a Tin Knife, a Bushcrafter, a Scandimuk, a Lobo, and a Hatchet!!! :eek: Tomorrow is Connie`s day off, so I will be goofing off, but plan on grinding the bevels on Friday and heat treating on Saturday.

r.u.s.k. In tan canvas micarta.

1vtis.jpg

awesome!

Scandi Bushcrafter in forged finish, bloodwood with blacl liners and hollow pins for fixer.

2a4twmo.jpg

I must have been living under a rock for awhile because this is the first one of these that I have seen. The odd thing is that I made a cardboard cut out just recently that looks almost identical.

I was hoping it would hang around to the get together when I saw it too. I'd like to get my hands on a bushcrafter.

Ground out 3 old style Tin Knives, 1 new style Tin Knife, a Baby Kephart, Bushcrafter, full size Nessmuk, the #1 Kephart EDC, and another that I want you guys to guess at when it`s done to see if you know what it is. ;)

Tin Knife with black micarta and hollow brass pins.

1z2ogie.jpg

Baby Kephart in red micarta with nickel hollow pins.

2ih5eew.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back