The "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Kephart in maple burl and Firekit Nessmuk in tan micarta.

2zimr86.jpg

Bushcrafter in torched oak with red liners and brass pins, with a 5 1/2" x 3/16" blade, for markisharp.

29m4195.jpg

Kephart HD in black canvas, red liners, and hollow tubes, and Firekit Nessmuk in yellow G10 with hollow tubes.

e7xua1.jpg

That yellow G10 looks great on a small knife. I'll bet it would look good on an EDC Kephart too. :)

Jeff

Heat treated 3 Lobos (2 of them 1/4" thick :eek:), 1 Hudson Bay, 1 Tin Knife, and one other this morning.

This morning I ground out a Scout Jr., CB Neckmuk, EDC Kephart, Pocketmuk, Kitchen Utility, and a paring knife for next weeks orders./

This morning I profiled out a Kentucky Woodsman, E.W.O.K, Pack Knife, EDC, and a Knatchet (all 3/16" thick), and a Tin Knife for the giveaway contest. I`ll start profiling a 1/4" Knatchet in the morning, then stop early because my daughter is taking me out for lunch.

Special order Pocketmuk, with convex grind, tiger maple handles, slight extended tang, and 1/8" thick green micarta liners.

1zvakus.jpg

24dewkw.jpg

Hi Stomper -

Nice - that thicker liner gives it a unique look.

best regards -

mqqn

sniff......is that Knatchet I smell heat treating???? :confused:

:D :cool: :thumbup:

best regards -

mqqn

I told you it would be soon! Knatchet in maple burl with red liners.

1687bsy.jpg

Hi Stomper -

Wow.....that really turned out beautifully!

I am glad you had the wood for that handle - awesome!

I wonder if Pitdog will sniff this one out..... ;)

Thanks so much!!

best regards -

mqqn

Tomorrow I start November orders! First up is a New Hiker, a customer design of an old knife he sent me, and 5 Firekit Knives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back