The "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firekit Knives, 2 in maple burl, 2 in ebony and 1 in tan canvas micarta.

107n911.jpg

Hey john, what's the name of the top knife in post #18 thanks. By the way lot's of really nice knives in this thread, it's making me even more excited to get mine can't wait.

Last edited:
A customer sent me the wood handled knife to duplicate in modern materials, and add notches top and bottom.

eq1iqd.jpg

A customer sent me the wood handled knife to duplicate in modern materials, and add notches top and bottom.

eq1iqd.jpg

the handle shape makes it look like the original was a putty knife, reground into an actual knife.

but it looks like a good utilitarian knife.

the handle shape makes it look like the original was a putty knife, reground into an actual knife.

but it looks like a good utilitarian knife.

I think you might be right, it`s about as thick as one.

Today I finished grinding out Burboss`s blade, a Kephart, Lobo Variant, and the final Knatchet. Tomorrow is heat treat!

I am pretty sure the above Kephart is on its way to Louisville. Been reading about Johns blades for a couple of months now, and finially took the plunge. The knife looks awesome in the photo and definitely cant wait to hold in my hand.

This morning I heat treated a Lobo, Bushcrafter, Combat / Survival, and a Keychain Companion, as well as a batch of "surprises." ;)

This morning I heat treated a Lobo, Bushcrafter, Combat / Survival, and a Keychain Companion, as well as a batch of "surprises." ;)

Hi Stomper -

Surprises, eh???

hmmm.jpg

best regards -

mqqn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back