THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

So started conversation with Dan Huang at your suggestion. Then did a google search and ran into a BF thread about him and his questionable dealings. Has this changed (assume not) . Shame cause the guy has 1000 Busses allegedly for sale
In case you still have any concerns I've dredged up my old inquiry when I purchased my active duty. You can read the moderators response and everyone else's. Good luck man! Keep us updated!!

Yes he is a changed man and safe to do business with man. I wouldn't sweat it. It was a long time ago and he's helped a lot since then. Just my 2 cents. My knife was immaculate and I had absolutely no trouble dealing with him.

Edit: obviously document everything though.

Double edit: Not my story to tell, and I can't remember the moderator specifically. But when I inquired about his shady past I was informed he helped a BF moderator recover his stolen knives at his expense. Nothing but good things these days from what I've seen and heard.

This is the knife I purchased from him.
That would be me, & yes he did. Roughly 10k worth of Busse knives stolen in a burglary. A #27 LE was in the lot (NMFSHLE) & the number set off a bell to him (I have every Busse #27 from BATACs forward). He called Jerry, who then called me. I paid him back, but he put up the money originally, not to mention on faith that I wouldn't think he had any involvement in the crime & try to have him arrested. He took them to his local PD & gave a statement of events, & was willing to testify (Prosecutor failed to do his job, so the thief walked, but he did get arrested, dragged out of his mother's basement where he hid when the police showed up with an arrest warrant, mainly due to Dan's statement of events).

That would be me, & yes he did. Roughly 10k worth of Busse knives stolen in a burglary. A #27 LE was in the lot (NMFSHLE) & the number set off a bell to him (I have every Busse #27 from BATACs forward). He called Jerry, who then called me. I paid him back, but he put up the money originally, not to mention on faith that I wouldn't think he had any involvement in the crime & try to have him arrested. He took them to his local PD & gave a statement of events, & was willing to testify (Prosecutor failed to do his job, so the thief walked, but he did get arrested, dragged out of his mother's basement where he hid when the police showed up with an arrest warrant, mainly due to Dan's statement of events).
Thank you again Jaxx. I am still grateful to you. Haven't had the opportunity financially for more ebay purchases. But definitely got my eye on a few! Cheers!

Thank you again Jaxx. I am still grateful to you. Haven't had the opportunity financially for more ebay purchases. But definitely got my eye on a few! Cheers!
I might have confused you- I'm the moderator who Dan helped by recovering the knives from the thief who took them. Dan is the seller Jetlau3 is asking about. 😉🤙

I might have confused you- I'm the moderator who Dan helped by recovering the knives from the thief who took them. Dan is the seller Jetlau3 is asking about. 😉🤙
Yea, but you were the one who alleviated the stress about the incident, as you are trustworthy. And you gave me a firm option to buy models no longer available in the future!!

Edit: Sorry I worded all of that so badly. But still grateful!!

Thanks for all the info . His knives are still a bit too custom for what I’m looking for but good to know seller has been reputable for several members . Thanks for chiming in

Ok so I have some questions for yall.

This was sent to me by a supporter who I don't think ever used it, he just bought it and stored it in the closet.

as I understand it it's a bushwacker battle mistress with rounded edges and satin finish, is there anything I should know about the name or designations?

Are are lots of melt down nuclear competition cutting etc etc etc options that I'm not up to speed on yet.

1000011348.jpg

Last edited:

This was sent to me by a fan who I don't think ever used it, he just bought it and stored it in the closet.

as I understand it it's a bushwacker battle mistress with rounded edges and satin finish, is there anything I should know about the name or designations?

Are are lots of melt down nuclear competition cutting etc etc etc options that I'm not up to speed on yet.

View attachment 2442833
It's a limited edition BWM- black paper micarta & satin finished INFI, serialized. Very comfortable ergos on this model, nice blade- light, fast, good for extended use. 🤙

This was sent to me by a supporter who I don't think ever used it, he just bought it and stored it in the closet.

View attachment 2442833
Good score. Congrats. I had an LE and a std. Both felt light and quick for a BM. Also, great thrower, at least the LE was.

Back