The CPK Feedback Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade

I'd like to thank the following folks for being wonderful customers/patrons who paid on time and, without complaint or neediness and, in some cases, tipped me enough to cover my Paypal fees 🙌 ;
@Pàdruig
@fonedork
@Comprehensivist
@Grenock
@JJ_Colt45
@glocjt
EMCEE EMCEE
@BIGDORK
@Gusbuster
@Tensegrity
G grunt soldier

I just copied this from the EDC2 sheath preorder list, so not everyone I've had a transaction with is listed.
But, I have had literally NO issues with regards to ANY deal I've done with any member of this forum. So...thanks to ya'll for doing me like that

Lets see…
A year ago last spring our friend ferider ferider did me a solid and hooked me up with our friend 91bravo 91bravo who was selling his FK2 and made me a believer in CPK! Thanks Roland and Johnny!!
Then Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist sent me a wonderful UF2 from a Friday sale.
Then some wheeling and dealing lead to me selling and buying several from here and there and I am sorry I just don’t recall who…
I ended up with a much loved set a FK2 and DEK1
Then like an idiot I gave my kids my FK2 and DEK1…..
Today our friend PolRoger PolRoger helped stop the pain buy selling me his amazing spare NIB FK2 ! There will be one or two more Im sure but this one will be buried with me!

Last edited:
Back