The M-18 (official)

I like this knife a lot! I've seen various pictures of it around but I'm really excited to see you ramping up production... I have no business spending any money right now but: pm incoming. What kind of handles were you thinking of using after #20?

Eli

Even though I have Ethans blessing to use his handles, it is my knife, thus I want all aspects of it to reflect me... so. after 20 is it for Becker handles............that's the plan anyway!

When do we get to see your design?

He just posted this yesterday... don't know but if they're anything like these it's gonna be nice.

2012-10-25183300.jpg

Eli

I am the very proud of the hand delivered (It was worth the wait Todd) M-18 No. 05! Just sit back and be jealous my friends, this thing is sweet!

A match made in heaven.
DSCN1185.jpg

Hawk/Psyop: More pictures please? Congrats on scoring your M18's too, looks like Hawk is ready for "whatever" with that combo.

Eli

Well, I scored two Hunts and got on the list for the M-18.
I used one to clear the area around my hammock and really, really liked it.
Looks like I made the first round of twenty.

He just posted this yesterday... don't know but if they're anything like these it's gonna be nice.

2012-10-25183300.jpg

Eli

I got to play with that knife some this weekend -- those handles are as comfortable as they look -- stock becker scales are a bit too short for me to chop comfortably and this thing was a dream to handle. I was chopping better than thumb thick willow in 1/2" long pieces at about the same rate and ease I cut carrots for stir fry.

Hawk/Psyop: More pictures please? Congrats on scoring your M18's too, looks like Hawk is ready for "whatever" with that combo.

Eli
Here is a pic of old #4 I will do as good of a write up as I can soon with lots of pics. Maybe a chop off or something.

2012-09-09172547.jpg

Here is a pic of old #4 I will do as good of a write up as I can soon with lots of pics. Maybe a chop off or something.

2012-09-09172547.jpg

Damn Psy. Your backyard looks a lot like mine!:D

Psyop: sweet pic thanks! Can't wait to see the review.

1066vik: good point on the Becker scales... they work for me only because of the weight of the BK9 & I'm sure with the M-18 it's no problem chopping:D But on the M-9 these look very functional and I'm glad to hear they're longer, that's really good news. The BK scales have 0 palm swell and the front swell? is centered.. these have some palm swell in the right spot and the front is rounded in the right spot (for me) to allow for some control/pressure by the index & primary fingers.

Eli

[video=youtube;zakBethkRqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zakBethkRqU&feature=plcp[/video]

I got #6. Video interview with Mr. Hunt is up. I'm not reviewing it yet because it is so new to me. I like it a lot so far.

The 18 gives me wood. I need one.

The 18 gives me wood. I need one.

Are you just thinking out loud, or are you ready to pick out options? 'Cause I know a guy that can get you one..
Hey..everybody..keep in mind, after M-18 #20 Todd's putting his own scales on this here beast. I think there might be about 3 or 4 left as yet unspoken for before that happens. So if you want a future collectors item..now's the time. Just sayin'.

Back