The NEXT SALE

Considering that most of the people who want one have already got one now, I cannot imagine that isn't enough. Hopefully we will be able to leave the pre-order open for a normal full week this time and it won't be so bananas.
Ok, but Nathan, I have three K20s, and even though I haven't even received or touched one of them yet, I'm still asking myself if I can find another $1,800 someplace.

The last time we had a material constraint limiting my run to about 150 swords which is why I had to stop the pre-order at 100. Which was fortunate because we had significant losses and we are barely going to be able to fulfill that pre-order.

This time around we have no material constraint, so I'm going to limit it to a maximum of 300. Considering that most of the people who want one have already got one now, I cannot imagine that isn't enough. Hopefully we will be able to leave the pre-order open for a normal full week this time and it won't be so bananas.
I hope you’re right, and there are enough to go around. I also hope that with what you learned on the first run, you don’t have nearly the loss on this run. Finally, I hope you know what I said wasn’t totally serious. ;)

In some ways, these are literally the best swords in the world. It shouldn't be easy.
I don’t know if you saw it (and I can’t recall where it was), but when a master swordsmith like Ben Tendick says these are the best swords currently being produced in the world, you’ve done something right! :cool: Congrats on that achievement!!! 👍👍👍

Nathan is following in the footsteps of the Japanese masters of yore. When a wakizashi was damaged or otherwise no longer viable, they frequently cut it down to a tanto. Nothing went to waste if it could be otherwise put to use.

I learned most of what I know about these blades from Sava Damlovac, ABS Master Smith and long time collector of historic Japanese blades.

Beautiful work Nathan (and Mark).

Back